- Groups MUST comprise of 20 or more people.
- Group bookings need to be received at least 14 days prior to arrival and finalised 7 days prior to arrival.
- Group bookings need to be placed on our on-line booking forms.
- Discounts are for those groups that stay together and play together. Group discounts are not available to those who arrive on different days, stay different durations or want a multitude of passes starting on different days. Essentially all passes must start on the same day and be for the same duration.
- Pre-booking is essential.
- Smiggins Snowsports School and Blue Cow Snowsports School only confirms the lesson time on the first day, subsequent lessons could be changed at the proprietor's absolute discretion.
- School group 1 day Lift and Lesson during the middle of the week (Monday to Friday) is limited to a 10:30am time slot at Smiggin Holes or 11.00am time slot at Blue Cow.
- Due to increased patronage during peak season periods, lesson availability may be limited at certain times. All lesson requirements are subject to availability and change at the proprietor's absolute discretion.
- Skitube between Perisher and Blue Cow is included with any VALID Lift Ticket.
- If you make a booking for a 5 Day Ticket starting on a Monday it includes free Skiing from 12pm on the preceding Sunday.
- Social group conditions: Children are 6 to 14 years of age, lesson duration is 2 hours and groups receive one free of charge Adult for every 20 paying people, ie. the 21st pass is free.
- School group conditions: Rates apply for Students in school up to and including Year 12, lesson duration is 2 hours and groups receive one free of charge Adult Lift Ticket for every 10 paying Students.
- Should any member of your group require special assistance, please contact the Snowsports School prior to arrival to make appropriate arrangements.
- The Group Organiser must collect all funds in advance. To avoid congestion please do not bring group members to the Group Counter.
- One payment per group, No individual payments. We accept Cash, Credit Card, Direct Deposit and Bank/Company/Business/Association or School Cheques. EFTPOS is available but remember most bank's daily limit is usually only $1000. We do not accept DINERS cards or Personal Cheques.
- We suggest making payment 7 days prior to arrival. If using B/Pay or Direct Deposit please allow a minimum of 72 business hours for processing.
- The FOC (free of charge) passes issued will be Lift Only Tickets these passes are not upgradeable as they have a nil value, however if the bearer requires a first timer lesson please go to the Ski School Meeting place at the time assigned to your group and the Ski School will cater to your lesson needs. The FOC passes for School groups can only join lessons with their students. Should the bearer want an intermediate or advanced lesson they can purchase a discounted 2 hr group lesson when they arrive at the resort or book a private lesson via Perisher Snow Holidays.
- Group hire equipment fitting is at Bullocks Flat, Smiggin Holes or The Station ONLY.
Prices and services are subject to change at the proprietor's absolute discretion. Prices include GST.
The major credit cards that can be used throughout the majority of the resort are American Express, Visa and MasterCard.