YOUR SEASON IS UNLOCKED WITH YOUR 2022 EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS
The 2022 Epic Australia Pass is no longer available to purchase.
Are you a 2022 Epic Australia Pass holder? Then what are you waiting for!? Get back to your favourite mountain and enjoy unlimited, unrestricted lift access to Perisher. Explore more this season and jump across the state line to visit Falls Creek and Hotham also.
MORE ABOUT THE EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS
The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. to ski and board year-round across the world, all on one incredible pass.
Stay tuned for more information on the 2023 Epic Australia Pass.
- 2022 Epic Australia Pass Access
The 2022 Epic Australia Pass provides access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2022 Australian snow season, plus access to world-class terrain for the 2022/23 Northern Hemisphere snow season.
Unlimited and Unrestricted Lift Access at these Australian resorts (2022)
- Falls Creek
5 Days Lift Access at each of these Japanese resorts (2022/23)
- Japan: Hakuba Valley, Rusutsu
- No blackout dates: Days must be consecutive at each resort.
5 Days Lift Access at these European resorts
- Switzerland: Andermatt-Sedrun
10 Days Combined Lift Access at these North American resorts (2022/23)
- US: Vail, Beaver Creek
- Canada: Whistler Blackcomb
- Holiday restrictions apply: Days do not have to be consecutive
Unlimited Lift Access at these North American resorts - Excluding Holidays (2022/23)
- US, Colorado: Breckenridge, Keystone
- US, West: Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood
- US, East: Stowe
- Holiday restrictions apply
Unlimited Lift Access at these North American resorts - Including Holidays (2022/23)
- US, West: Crested Butte, Stevens Pass
- US, East: Okemo, Mt. Sunapee, Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Liberty Mountain Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Seven Springs, Hidden Valley (PA), Laurel Mountain
- US, Midwest: Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton, Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain, Hidden Valley (MO), Snow Creek, Paoli Peaks
- No blackout dates: unlimited, unrestricted access.
- Epic Coverage With Every Pass
Epic Coverage is included with every 2022 Epic Australia Pass. Under Epic Coverage, you may be eligible to receive a full or prorated refund of your 2022 Epic Australia Pass for certain qualifying events including, job loss and injury, as well as some COVID-19 related scenarios.
- In-resort Benefits At Perisher Falls Creek and Hotham
- 6 Bring a Mate discount invitations: Guests will receive 6 invitations for discounted, 1 day lift tickets valid across Perisher, Falls Creek or Hotham to share with your mates and when they buy online in advance, they can save up to 50%. Find out more about Bring a Mate here.
- 20% off lessons: When purchased online, in advance.
- 20% off equipment rental: When purchased online, in advance.
- Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets: Participating outlets include the Blue Cow Bistro, Cowpuccino, Ski Rock Café, Curve Bar, Jax Bar & Grill, Bazils, Powder Inn, The Burning Log, Snow Gums Restaurant, and all food and beverage outlets at The Station.
- Up to 15% off retail purchases: Valid at Slopestyle Mountain Sports outlets including the Slopestyle Demo Centre in Perisher, Homebase, Base One, Base Two, The Board Lounge, alp, Snowzone, Ski & Boot Co. and The Peak in Falls Creek as well as Board Box, Pinnacle, OneTree, Rays, and The Big D at Hotham, and The Alpine Life at Dinner Plain.
- Free Access to First Tracks:
- Perisher: Free access before the slopes open from 7:30am on selected lifts every Saturday and Sunday during July and August.
- Hotham: On selected lifts from 7.30am until 8.30am, from Wednesday to Sunday during school holidays and from Friday to Sunday during the balance of the season.
- 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindabyne. Discount only valid on motel rooms.
- Free Night Skiing:
Perisher: Tuesdays and Saturdays through July, August and early September.
Falls Creek and Hotham: Wednesday and Saturdays throughout the season.
- In-resort Benefits at Whistler Blackcomb
- Book lodging with an extra 10% off the best available rate
- Enjoy 20% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants.
- Enjoy 20% off group Ski and Ride School lessons
- Save up to 20% on rentals through Rentskis.com.
- Get 20% off heli-skiing
- In-resort Benefits at Best of the U.S
- 20% off the best available rate at Vail Resorts' owned accommodation across the U.S.
- Enjoy 20% off group Ski and Ride School
- 20% off shared ride shuttles, private vans and SUVs with Epic Mountain Express.
- Enjoy 20% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants.
- Save Up to 20% off equipment rentals through Rentskis.com.
- Get 20% off on-mountain activities including cat skiing in Keystone
- Discounts on waxes and tunes
- 2022 Epic Australia Adaptive Pass
New in 2022, the Epic Australia Adaptive Pass provides unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham. Plus access to world-class terrain in North America for the 2022/23 Northern Hemisphere snow season.
As part of our Be Inclusive Value, the Epic Australia Adaptive Pass is a step towards creating a more equal and inclusive environment at our resorts by ensuring that experiencing snowsports does not cost any more for people with impairments or disabilities.
In line with the company’s commitment to create a more inclusive and welcoming environment through its Be Inclusive value, the new Epic Australia Adaptive Pass begins to address some of the barriers for people with impairments when skiing and riding with a lower cost for lift access to discover the magic of our Australian and North American resorts and develop their on-snow abilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Season pass purchase and access
2022 Season pass access
Epic Australia Pass
The 2022 Epic Australia Pass access starts with the 2022 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2022/23 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere, and provides access to Perisher, Falls Creek Hotham and more. Find out more about the Epic Australia Pass here.
The Over 70's Season Pass for the Australian winter season is valid at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham only and can be purchased online here. This pass is not part of the Epic Australia Pass program, does not include Epic Coverage, does not include Epic Benefits, and only provides access to Hotham, Falls Creek and Perisher through the current Australian winter season.
Do I need to be fully vaccinated to ski and ride this season?
The safety of our guests, staff and community is our number one priority. While we currently do not require resort visitors to be vaccinated for Covid-19, any future COVID-19 vaccination or related requirements for this season (and future seasons) will be determined in accordance with Government health advice, and applicable public health orders and directions. You should check these FAQs regularly to understand the latest resort requirements.
What if my pass is lost, stolen or broken?
Your Epic Australia Pass access is loaded onto your Mountain Access Card. Any lost, stolen, or broken cards can be replaced online at a cost of $5. Replacement cards can be picked up at our pass pick up machines spread throughout the resort.
Any lost or stolen cards will need to be reported by contacting our Epic Australia Pass Guest Services team before purchasing a replacement.
Can I give my season pass to someone else?
No, Season Passes are non-transferrable. Season Passes are only available for the ticketed guest name for the season in which you purchased.
- I'm an Epic Australia Pass holder how do I access my benefits?
Accessing Lesson and Rental Discounts
Epic Australia Pass holders receive 20% off lessons and rentals* when purchased online and in advance. Simply sign in prior to purchasing and the discount will automatically be applied. Your discount will be shown at the order review step of the checkout process.
For more information on how to access your discounts click here.
*Rentals must be purchased at Perisher Snowsports Rentals.
Accessing Bring a Mate Discounted Lift Tickets
Epic Australia Pass holders receive 6 Bring A Mate invitations. Bring A Mate invitations can be shared with any mates of your choice - all 6 to the same person or each one to a different mate - for access to up to 50% off single 1 day lift tickets, valid across Perisher, Falls Creek or Hotham.
To send your invitations, sign in to your account and click on the Bring A Mate section, select an invitation and enter the email address to whom you wish to send the invite to.
To purchase a single day lift ticket with a Bring A Mate invitation, click on the link in the email sent by the pass holder, select the resort you wish to visit and follow the purchase process. Bring a Mate discounted lift tickets must be purchased online.
For more information on how to access your Bring A Mate invitations click here.
Accessing Food and Beverage discounts
Epic Australia Pass holders can access up to 15% off food and beverage purchases at participating outlets.
To apply your discount simply present your Mountain Access Card at points of sale in resort. Click here for more information, including information on participating venues.
Accessing Retail discounts
Epic Australia Pass holders can access 15% off retail purchases at participating outlets in resort.
To apply your discount simply present your Mountain Access Card at points of sale. Click here for more information, including information on participating venues.
For more details on the 2022 Epic Australia Pass please visit our FAQs page.