Epic Australia Pass is now on sale - Enjoy Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham, Japan, Whistler Blackcomb and the Best of the U.S. including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Park City & more!
Epic Australia Pass
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher in the 2019 season
- New! Unlimited, unrestricted access to Falls Creek in the 2019 season.
- New! Unlimited, unrestricted access to Hotham in the 2019 season.
- New! Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2019 – 2020 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2019 - 2020 season.
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Crested Butte, Okemo, Mount Sunapee and Stevens Pass in the 2019 - 2020 season.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which passes provide skiing and boarding at Perisher?
- Epic Australia Pass
Enjoy unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher as well as Falls Creek and Hotham in Australia in the 2019 season and access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California during the 2019/2020 ski season. Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu Resort Japan for the 2019 - 2020 season. Plus a total of 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek and Stowe. Whistler and the best of the U.S. resort access is subject to certain holiday restrictions. Available for Adults (15 to 64 years) Students (5 years to Year 12 at school) and Seniors (65 years and older).
Unlimited, unrestricted access to Crested Butte, Okemo, Mount Sunapee and Stevens Pass in the 2019 - 2020 season.
NEW to the Epic Australia Pass: Now includes five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2019 – 2020 season!
- Epic Australia Plus:
UPGRADE for unlimited, unrestricted access at Whistler and the Best of the U.S.
Enjoy unlimited, unrestricted skiing and boarding at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham, Whistler Blackcomb in Canada, Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe region of California and Stowe in Vermont from November 2019 - April 2020. Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan and five consecutive days with no black out dates at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2019 - 2020 season. No blackout dates. Available for Adults (ages 13+) and Children (aged 5-12.).
Includes unlimited, unrestricted access to Crested Butte, Okemo, Mount Sunapee and Stevens Pass.
NEW to the Epic Australia Pass: Now includes five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2019 – 2020 season.
- Epic Pass: USD$939
On sale now. To purchase visit: www.epicpass.com
- When is the final payment for my Pass due?
The balance payable will be charged on or about 1 May 2019 to the credit card used for the initial purchase. Except as provided in our Terms and Conditions, the Epic Australia Pass is a non-cancellable, nonrefundable purchase. Where you have purchased multiple passes on the same credit card, the outstanding balance may be charged over multiple days starting on 1 May 2019. In the circumstance where your credit card payment is not completed, your Pass and associated Epic Australia benefits will not be activated. In this event we will attempt to contact you to inform you that the credit card payment has been unsuccessful and to secure payment of the balance. Passes are non-transferable, nor are they allowed to be resold.
- What dates do "holiday restrictions" include?
2019/2020 Whistler and the best of the U.S. holiday restricted dates are:
- 29 - 30 November 2019
- 19 - 31 December 2019
- 18 January 2020
- 15 - 16 February 2020
- 7, 14, 21 March 2020
To remove holiday restrictions, consider upgrading to Epic Australia Plus.
Epic Australia Pass Benefits
- Perisher Benefits:
- 6 Bring a Mate discounted lift ticket invitations to share with your family and friends
- Up to 25% off lessons when purchased online, in advance
- Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets
- Up to 15% off ski & board hire when purchased online, in advance
- Up to 15% off select product lines at Slopestyle Mountain Sports
- Save 15% on accommodation at The Station with rooms from just $79 per night
- Free access to First Tracks
- Free access to Night Skiing & Boarding
- Falls Creek Benefits:
- Up to 15% off in Falls Creek Ski Lifts Owned Outlets including The Home Base, Base One, Base Two, Snowzone, The Peak, alp and The Board Lounge
- 20% off AM group lessons from Falls Creek (15+ years old)
- Free night skiing: Wednesdays and Saturdays
- 15% off kids programs at Falls Creek (6-17 years) on a Full Day program
- 15% off rentals in The Home Base, Base One, Base Two and Snowzone
- Hotham Benefits:
- Retail: Up to 15% off in Hotham retail outlets including Pinnacle, Board Box, OneTree Sports, Big D, Ray's Ski Centre and The Alpine Life
- Group Lessons: 20% off group lessons from Hotham (15+ years old)
- Night Skiing: Free Night Skiing on Wednesdays and Saturdays at Big D and Dinner Plain
- Kids Programs: 15% off child (6-14 yrs) lessons at Hotham (6 to 14 years) on a Full Day, 5 Day Any Day or 10 Day Any Day program
- Rentals: 15% off rentals in Hotham Sports rental outlets including Hotham Central, Big D, The Alpine Life and Ray’s Ski Centre
- Best of the U.S. Benefits:
- 20% off the best available rate excluding sale prices at Vail Resorts' owned accommodation across the U.S. resorts
- 10% off shared ride shuttles, private vans and SUVs with Epic Mountain Express (airport transfers to/from Colorado resorts)
- 15% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants after 2pm. Discount not valid on alcohol or related items. Valid at select mountain locations
- Up to 20% off equipment rentals through North America's largest rental equipment provider, RentSkis.com
- Access to exclusive events, plus much more check it out
- Whistler Blackcomb Benefits:
- 5% discount on the best available rate on Whistler Blackcomb owned accommodation
- Enjoy 10% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants after 2pm
- Save up to 20% on rentals through Rentskis.com
- Where can I purchase the Epic Pass?
- The Epic Pass is available online at epicpass.com and is sold in U.S. dollars. Available Autumn 2019
- What are the age categories for the Epic Australia Pass?
- Adults (15 to 64 years) Students (5 years to Year 12 at school) Seniors (65 years and older) as at the 8th June 2019
- What are the age categories for the Epic Australia Plus Upgrade?
- Adults (13+ years) Children (5 years to 12 years) as at the 8th June 2019
- Who qualifies for Student Epic Australia Passes?
- Student passes are only available to children between 5 and 14 years of age and students studying full time at a Secondary School during 2019. A letter of enrolment from the Secondary School for students aged 15 to 17 years may be required before the pass will be activated.
- Who qualifies for Seniors Epic Australia Passes?
- Seniors passes are only available to adults aged 65 years and older. Seniors pass holders may be required to provide a copy of their Australian Seniors Card before the pass will be activated.
- At what date is my age determined?
- For the Epic Australia Pass, it is your age on the scheduled opening day of the Perisher snow season, which in 2019 is Saturday 8 June.
- How does the Epic Australia Pass pay for itself in under 4 days?
- Ski year round at Perisher during the 2019 season and at Whistler and the Best of the U.S. during their 2019/2020 season for less than the price of 4 x 1 day lift tickets at Vail!
Skiing & Boarding at Whistler Blackcomb, the Best of the U.S. and Japan in 2019 - 2020 season
- How do I use my Epic Australia Pass at Whistler Blackcomb and the Best of the U.S.?
Simply follow these three easy steps to redeem your pass/hard card media:
1. Visit a season pass office in Whistler Blackcomb or any of the U.S. resorts
2. Show valid ID that states your name and date of birth (this could include your Passport or Drivers Licence)
3. Sign a release form, have your photo taken and hit the slopes!
- What if I buy an Epic Australia Pass and want to ski or board on one or two of the restricted dates at a Best of the U.S. resort?
Epic Australia Pass holders can purchase a lift ticket on any of the holiday restricted dates at a U.S. resort for 50% off the daily rate. Alternatively, the Epic Australia Plus Pass and Epic Pass provide unlimited and unrestricted access on these dates.
- Which pass should I buy if I want to ski and ride at Whistler Blackcomb or the Best of the U.S. on three or more of the holiday restriction dates, the Christmas holidays, or without any limitations on the number of days at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek and Stowe?
UPGRADE your Epic Australia Pass giving you unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher in 2019 and unlimited, unrestricted access to Whistler and the Best of the U.S. in 2019/2020. For a limited time only.
- How do I use my Epic Australia Pass in Japan?
Simply follow these three easy steps to redeem your pass/hard card media:
1. Visit a ticket office at one of Hakuba Valley's 10 resorts or Rusutsu
2. Present your valid 2019 Epic Australia Pass
3. Show valid ID that states your name and date of birth (this could include your Passport or Drivers Licence)
- What resorts are included in the Hakuba Valley Benefit?
Hakuba Valley is one of Japan's largest and most renowned mountain resorts located in the northern part of the Nagano Prefecture at the base of the country's Northern Alps. Hakuba Valley Benefit features 10 resorts:
- Sanosaka Snow Resort
- Jiigatake Snow Resort
- Kashimayari Ski Resort
- Hakuba Goryu Snow Resort
- Hakuba47 Winter Sports Park
- Hakuba Happo-one Snow Resort
- Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field
- Tsugaike Kogen Snow Resort
- Hakuba Norikura Onsen Snow Resort
- Hakuba Cortina Snow Resort
The resorts offer all levels of ski and snowboard terrain with more than 130 trails and some of the longest vertical skiing in Japan, 102 lifts and abundant snowfall averaging 32 feet per season.
- When is the season in the U.S. and Japan?
The U.S. and Japanese seasons generally operate from November through to April. The Epic Australia Pass will provide access to Whistler Blackcomb, the Best of the U.S. Rusutsu, Japan and Hakuba Valley, Japan from November 2019 until April 2020. Specific opening and closing dates will be published on each resort's website closer to the date. For more information about Whistler Blackcomb and the Best of the U.S. check out www.epicpass.com
Pass Refund Protection
- If I purchase an Epic Australia Pass now, can I purchase Pass Refund Protection?
Yes, protect your Epic Australia Pass purchase with Pass Refund Protection for an additional AU$25 for Adults, AU$15 for Students and AU$20 for Seniors. Except as provided in our Terms and Conditions, the Epic Australia Pass is a non-cancellable, nonrefundable purchase.
For more information on Pass Refund Protection click here
- How does Pass Refund Protection work?
If you accept:
- Pre-Season Pass Cancellations: For incidents that occur prior to the start of the ski season, Perisher will reimburse the full cost of your season pass if you're unable to use it for the entire season, due to a covered reason.
- Season Interruption Reimbursements (pro-rated): For incidents that occur after the ski season begins, we will reimburse the cost of the pass minus a daily usage fee (AU$107 for Adults, AU$65 for Students and AU$77 for Seniors) for every day used up to the face value of the season pass if you are no longer able to use the season pass due to a covered reason.
For more information on Pass Refund Protection click here
Full Terms & Conditions associated with Pass Refund Protection are available [HERE]
Falls Creek & Hotham
- Where is Falls Creek?
- Victoria’s largest alpine resort, Falls Creek, features 450 hectares of terrain and is only 4 hours from Melbourne. With more than 90 runs accessed by 14 lifts, there is a huge variety of terrain including fantastic beginner and intermediate trails that are well suited to families and first-timers. For advanced skiers and riders, the Summit is packed with steep black runs and is the launching pad for the deep powder stashes and tree runs of the Maze. The resort provides a variety of different lodging properties alongside great restaurants, bars, and nightlife.
- Where is Hotham?
- Hotham is nestled amongst the Victorian Alps of the Great Dividing Range, only 4.5 hours from Melbourne. Famous for its off-piste skiing and riding, Hotham is one of the few resorts in Australia that has access to true side-country terrain, some of which is above tree line. The resort boasts spectacular views, its own airport and 320 hectares of ski terrain. Considered the 'Powder Capital' of Australia, Hotham is the only resort in the Southern Hemisphere where the village is located on top of the mountain, ensuring endless awe-inspiring views and ski-in, ski-out opportunities from anywhere in the village. With 13 chairlifts, 3 terrain parks and 35km of cross country skiing, Hotham has something for everyone, including off-mountain activities like tobogganing, snowmobile rides, luxurious day spas and 18 restaurants to choose from.
- If I plan to ski Falls Creek or Hotham on an Epic Australia Pass™ can I go straight to the lift?
Yes. Once you have received your Australian issued Epic Australia Pass in the mail, the pass will work at Falls Creek and Hotham as well as Perisher without the need to visit a ticket office.
- If I plan to ski Falls Creek or Hotham on an Epic Pass™ or Military Epic Pass can I go straight to the lift?
No. Simply follow these three easy steps to register your pass for use in Australia:
- Visit a pass office in Falls Creek or Hotham
- Provide your 2018/19 Epic Pass or 2018/19/ Military Epic Pass as well as ID that states your name and date of birth
- Sign a release form, have your photo taken and we’ll issue you with a pass for Falls Creek and Hotham as well as Perisher
- If I plan to ski Falls Creek or Hotham on an Epic Australia Pass™ do I need to purchase Vehicle Resort Entry?
Yes, all vehicles stopping in a Victorian Alpine Resort must have a valid authorised resort entry permit. You can purchase single day, multi-day or season pass resort entry permits at: Falls Creek: https://www.skifalls.com.au/plan-your-trip/resort-entry/resort-entry-permits Hotham:
https://mthotham.alpineeasyaccess.com.au/ More information on Resort Entry can be found at https://www.mthotham.com.au/discover/explore/getting-here/resort-entry
- Will night skiing and riding at Falls Creek or Hotham cost extra?
Night skiing for 2019 is included at Falls Creek and Hotham for free on the 2019 Epic Australia Pass™, 2018-19 Epic Pass™, and 2018-19 Military Epic Pass™.
- If I have an Epic Australia Pass™ will I also get Hero Pass benefits now?
No, Hero Pass benefits are offered to Hero Pass holders only. For a complete list of Epic Australia Pass™ benefits please visit www.epicaustraliapass.com.au/benefits
- Can I use my Bring a Mate discounted tickets at Falls Creek and Hotham?
No, the Bring a Mate tickets are only available for Perisher.
- Are the skier age categories for the 2019 Epic Australia Pass™ still the same?
Yes, the 2019 Epic Australia Pass™ skier age categories are still as follows: Adults 15-64, Students age 5 – up to year 12 at school and Seniors 65+ (Ages 4 and under are free). Hero Pass holders looking to convert to an Epic Australia Pass™ will be subject to these age categories with the surcharge/refund calculation taking into account any movement in skier age categories.
Skiing & Boarding at Perisher
- Will there be a season pass for children aged 4 years and under for the 2019 winter season at Perisher?
Yes. Passes for children aged 4 years and under as at 8 June 2019 will be available for purchase prior to the 2019 Perisher winter season. The passes are valid for skiing and boarding at Perisher only.
- When is the Perisher Ski Season?
Perisher's 2019 ski season dates are Saturday, June 8 through Monday, October 7, 2019. Dates are subject to change.
Epic Military Pass
- Who can I talk to about my Epic Military Pass?