The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham* with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. Ski and board year-round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
With your Epic Australia Pass you will enjoy:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham* in the 2019 season.
- NEW to the Epic Australia Pass, now includes five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2019 – 2020 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2019 - 2020 season.
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2019 - 2020 season
To top this all off, this summer Perisher is investing AU$4.2 million into the new Leichhardt quad chairlift and snowmaking to be ready for the 2019 winter. This will increase the lift capacity by 75% in one of Perisher's most popular areas.
Lock in your Epic Australia Pass for only $839 for Adults, $471 for Students (up to year 12) and $629 for Seniors (65 years and over). The Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in under 4 days*. Now's the time to lock in your 2019 Epic Australia Pass with only $49 upfront and the balance on 1 May 2019.
*access subject to closing and certain approvals.
Epic Australia Pass holders also receive unrivalled savings and benefits, including:
*Ski year-round at Perisher during the 2019 season and at Whistler and the Best of the U.S. during their 2019/20 season for less than the price of 4 x 1-day lift tickets at Vail!