Perisher's lifts and trails are designed for use by guests using alpine and cross country skis or snowboards affixed to their feet by a range of binding systems and standardized adaptive ski devices and equipment for individuals with disabilities. Allowed devices will have metal edges and a retention system such as a leash or properly working brakes that must be worn at all times.
The following devices are permitted on the trails and lifts of Perisher Ski Resort:
- Alpine/Telemark Skis
- Sit Skis
- Mono Skis (with binding brakes)
- Snowblades/Skiboards (with binding brakes)
- Cross Country Skis with metal edges (3 pin boot binding type must have a leash)
The following devices are not permitted on the trails and lifts of Perisher Ski Resort:
- Ski Bikes
- Ski Trikes
- Snow Decks
- Tandem Skis
- Dual Snowboards
- Fat Tire Bikes
- Snow Scooters
- Short "Mini Skis"
- Carrying a baby or small child in a harness or carrier backpack
- Sleds, Tubes and Saucers
- Toboggans (unless in designated area)
- Sled Dogs
*Perisher Blue Pty Ltd reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time and for any reason.