First Tracks Mornings are a special Perisher experience. On Sunday mornings from 14 July to 8 September, First Tracks offers a limited number of resort guests the chance to access a selected area in beautiful Blue Cow riding the Ridge Quad chairlift before anyone else.
First Tracks is a one of a kind experience available for intermediate and advanced standard skiers and snowboarders with a valid First Tracks ticket. Unfortunately, the terrain available for First Tracks is not suitable for beginner skiers and snowboarders.
Purchase your First Tracks ticket through Perisher's online shop or from any Perisher Ticket Office by 5:00pm on the Saturday afternoon prior to the First Tracks morning you’d like to attend.
A First Tracks morning at Perisher provides unbeatable skiing and boarding on untouched corduroy; often in fresh powder, while you watch the sun come up and enjoy the brisk mountain air. Enjoy this truly unique experience, there’s really no better way to start your day!
Continue your First Tracks experience into the Backcountry with Snowy Mountains Backcountry! Ski or board from the top of the Ridge Chair in Blue Cow straight to the Guthega Mountain Centre where a guide will be waiting for you to take you on an introductory backcountry tour. Book in now.
Please note - First Tracks is booked out for Sunday 25 August - Book next week now so you don't miss out!
Things you need to know:
- Adult: $36, Child: $22
- First Tracks is a free benefit for our Epic Australia Pass holders
- All participants must pre-register from Monday of each week online through the Perisher Online Shop.
- Registration can also be completed in any Perisher Ticket Office up until 5pm on the Saturday preceding a First Tracks morning.
- First Tracks will operate on Sunday mornings starting soon, and is subject to weather and conditions.
- Participants must catch the 7:00am Skitube from Bullocks Flat or the 7:14am Skitube from Perisher Valley to Blue Cow Mountain.
- If you arrive after this time you will not be able to access First Tracks as you will have missed the important safety briefing provided by Ski Patrol and Perisher Staff.
- Skitube travel is free of charge from Perisher Valley to Blue Cow with a valid First Tracks ticket.
- Participants are to meet on snow in front of the Blue Cow terminal after you depart the Skitube.
- First Tracks will operate from 7:30am to 9:00am on the Ridge Quad Chair.
- After 9:00am guests can access the rest of the resort with valid lift access loaded on to their Perisher Card. Alternatively, access back to Perisher will be available until 9:30am on your First Tracks ticket.
- No First Tracks tickets are available for purchase over the counter on the morning of First Tracks.