2024 EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS
LOCK IN UNLIMITED LAPS IN 2024
Dreaming of an endless winter? Stop dreaming and start planning your next season with the 2024 Epic Australia Pass. Lock in your Pass now for $999 and just $49 upfront.
Experience unlimited access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham in 2024 with the Pass that pays for itself in 5 days!* Then, explore the best resorts across North America, Japan and Europe for the 2024/25 Northern Hemisphere season.
*Based on 5 single day adult lift tickets at Perisher in 2023.
- 2024 Epic Australia Pass Access
The 2024 Epic Australia Pass provides unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2024 Australian snow season, followed by access to world-class terrain for the 2024/25 Northern Hemisphere snow season.
Unlimited and Unrestricted Lift Access at these Australian resorts (2024)
- Falls Creek
10 Days Combined Lift Access at these North American resorts (2024/25) – Excluding Restricted Peak Dates.
Restricted Peak Dates apply; Days do not have to be consecutive
- US: Vail, Beaver Creek
- Canada: Whistler Blackcomb
Unlimited Lift Access at these North American resorts - (2024/25) Excluding Restricted Peak dates
Restricted Peak Dates apply
- US, Rockies: Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City
- US, Tahoe: Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood
- US, East: Stowe
Unlimited and Unrestricted Lift Access at these North American resorts (2024/25)
No Restricted Peak Dates
- US, Rockies: Crested Butte
- US, West Stevens Pass
- US, East: Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Liberty Mountain Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Seven Springs, Hidden Valley (PA), Laurel Mountain
- US, Midwest: Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton, Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain, Hidden Valley (MO), Snow Creek, Paoli Peaks
5 Days Combined Lift Access at Resorts of the Canadian Rockies (2024/25)
No Restricted Peak Dates; Days do not have to be consecutive
- Canada, Alberta: Nakiska
- Canada, British Columbia: Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Canada, Quebec: Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham Mountain Resort
Access to Telluride is not included with the Epic Australia Pass. Looking for access to Telluride? You may be interested in the Epic Pass available at epicpass.com
5 Days Lift Access at each of these Japanese resorts (2024/25)
No Restricted Peak Dates; Days must be consecutive at each resort.
- Hakuba Valley
5 Days Lift Access at Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis (2024/25)
No Restricted Peak dates; Days do not have to be consecutive.
- Switzerland: Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis
7 Days Lift Access at Skirama Dolomiti (2024/25)
No Restricted Peak Dates; Days must be consecutive.
- Italy: Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Folgarida-Marilleva, Pejo, Ponte di Legno-Tonale, Andalo-Fai dalla Paganella, Monte Bondonne, Alpe Cimbra Folgaria-Lavarone
7 Days Lift Access at Les 3 Vallées (2024/25)
No Restricted Peak dates; Days must be consecutive.
- France: Courchevel, Méribel, Brides-les-Bains, Les Menuires, Sanit-Martin-de-Belleville, Val Thorens, Orelle
3 Days Lift Access at Ski Arlberg (2024/25)
No Restricted Peak Dates; Days must be consecutive and lodging purchase is required.
- Austria: St Anton, St Christoph, Lech, Zurs, Stuben
Access to Telluride, Colorado and Verbier 4 Vallées, Switzerland is not included with the Epic Australia Pass. Looking for access to these resorts? You may be interested in the Epic Pass available at epicpass.com
For more information about anticipated Restricted Peak Dates for the 2024/25 Northern Hemisphere winter season, please click here.
- Pass Benefits
- Perisher, Falls Creek & Hotham6 Bring a Mate discount invitations: Epic Australia Pass holders will receive 6 x Bring A Mate invitations to share with mates for access to up to 50% off single day lift tickets, valid across Perisher, Falls Creek or Hotham.
- 20% off group and private lessons: When purchased online, in advance.
- 20% off equipment rental: When purchased online, in advance.
- 15% off retail purchases:
- Perisher: Valid at Perisher Sports outlets including the Perisher Sports Demo Centre
- Falls Creek: Valid at Falls Creek Sports outlets, The Board Lounge, and Ski & Boot Co
- Hotham: Valid at Hotham Sports outlets, Board Box, Pinnacle, OneTree Sports, and Ray’s Ski Shop in Myrtleford
- Up to 15% off at owned food and beverage outlets:
- Perisher: Participating outlets include the Blue Cow Bistro, Cowpuccino, Ski Rock Café, Curve Bar, Jax Bar, Base Grind, Yama Bar, Powder Inn, The Burning Log, Snow Gums Restaurant, Alpine Eyre Café, and all food and beverage outlets at The Station.
- Hotham: The Bird
- Free Access to First Tracks:
- Perisher: First Tracks from 7:30am on selected lifts every Saturday and Sunday during July and August.
- Hotham: First Tracks from 7.30am on selected lifts every Wednesday to Sunday during the season.
- 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindabyne. Discount only valid on motel rooms.
- Free Night Skiing:
- Perisher: Tuesdays and Saturdays through July, August and early September.
- Falls Creek: Wednesdays and Saturdays throughout the season on Wombats Ramble, Australia’s longest green run.
- Hotham: Wednesday and Saturdays throughout the season.
Benefits at Whistler-Blackcomb
- An extra 10% off the best available rate at select lodging properties
- 20% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants
- 20% off group Ski and Ride School lessons
- Up to 20% on rentals through Rentskis.com
- Get 20% off heli-skiing
Benefits at the best resorts in The U.S.
- 20% off the best available rate at Vail Resorts' owned accommodation across the U.S.
- 20% off group Ski and Ride School
- 20% off shared ride shuttles, private vans and SUVs with Epic Mountain Express
- 20% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants
- Up to 20% off equipment rentals
- 20% off cat skiing in Keystone
- Discounts on waxes and tunes
- Unlimited Skitube Add-On
Purchase the Epic Australia Pass Skitube Add-On to access to unlimited Skitube travel to, from, and between Perisher Valley throughout the 2024 season.
Skitube is the safest and most convenient way to travel to Perisher. The Skitube add-on includes free parking at Bullocks Flat and Kosciuszko National Park entry when travelling aboard Skitube.
- Epic Coverage with Every Pass
Epic Coverage is included with every 2024 Epic Australia Pass. Under Epic Coverage, you may be eligible to receive a full or prorated refund of your 2024 Epic Australia Pass for certain qualifying events including, job loss and injury, as well as some Resort Closure events. Refunds are subject to eligibility and based on your Epic Coverage elections and Epic Coverage terms and conditions.
- Frequently Asked Questions