2021 Epic Australia Pass
Dreaming of the day you can get back to winter to explore Perisher’s four resort areas, chase your family through the snow-covered village in Falls Creek, or hit Heavenly Valley first tracks at Hotham?
Epic Coverage is free with every Epic Australia Pass and gives you refunds for job loss, injury, certain resort closures (including Covid-related closures) and more.
We do not anticipate 2021 Epic Australia Pass holders will need to make reservations to ski or ride at Perisher, Falls Creek or Hotham this season. However, in the event the resorts need to manage capacity to allow for physical distancing, Vail Resorts may manage access through a reservation system that prioritises pass holders.
- Access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2021 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2021-22 season.
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2021 - 22 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2021 - 22 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- Access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2021 – 22 season.
- Access to The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2021 - 22 season.
2021 Epic Australia Pass access starts with the 2021 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2021/22 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere.
For more details on the 2021 Epic Australia Pass please visit our FAQs page.