There are so many to choose from!
With your Epic Australia Pass, here's a glimpse into the resorts you have access to.
The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan and the Best of the U.S. with 29 mountain resorts in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
With your Epic Australia Pass you can enjoy:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher for upcoming season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2019 - 2020 season.
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass during the 2019 - 2020 season.
- Access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe region of California; and Stowe in Vermont from November 2019 - April 2020 (holiday restrictions apply)
- 10 days combined between Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek during the 2019/2020 season, from November 2019 - April 2020 (holiday restrictions apply). The days do not have to be used consecutively.
- NEW to the Epic Australia Pass, now includes five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2019 – 2020 season!