Perisher will once again host the Australian National Alpine Championships in 2019. Australia's alpine racers will be in Perisher for 5 days of competition racing against eachother and the clock looking to take home the Australia Titles for each discipline.
When: 9-12 September
- Event Schedule:
- Monday 9 September: Team Captains Meeting - 5:00pm - Perisher Skitube Building Meeting Room (Upper Level near Aldos)
- Tuesday 10 September: Giant Slalom
- Wednesday 11 September: Giant Slalom
- Thursday 12 September: Slaom
- Friday 13 September: Slalom
Proposed Race Day Schedule - For all race days (10-13 September)
- Athlete access from Blue Cow Terminal to training & race at 6:30am. All athletes must wait for clearence before headining to Summit Chair. (Athletes need to be on the 6:00am train from Bullocks Flat or the 6:14am train from Perisher.
- Spectator access: Piror to 8:30am Public Opening - The only access for spectators will be to travel with race Officials at 700am from the terminal.
- There will be designated spectator viewing areas, and you will be asked to remain in place for the duration of the event. All spectators will require a lift ticket to access the course.
Who: Open & Junior Alpine Racers
Open: YOB 1998 or earlier
Junior: YOB 1999 - 2003
Registration: Is now CLOSED.
Waivers: All competitors must agree to the waiver and release online during registration.
Lift Tickets: Competitors must have a valid lift ticket (one per competitor, non-transferable) for each day of the event. Competitor lift tickets will be available on line at the completion of registration.
Helmet: Helmet use is mandatory for all participants during all race events.
Race Licence: All athletes must have a current F.I.S. International Competition Licence (ICL) and provide verification.
All international entries must also submit an official FIS Entry form (from National Federation).
Volunteers & Coaches Registrations: Volunteers are needed for this event. Sign-up to be a volunteer through the links below: