Perisher Gift Card
Terms & Conditions of Use
- Perisher Blue Pty Limited ACN 061 232 488 ATF Snow Trust ABN 29 420 214 757 (Perisher) retains ownership of this card at all times.
- Perisher Gift Cards are not redeemable for Season Pass Products, Winter Sports Club Programs, for Accommodation or at non – Perisher operated outlets and must be used in the 2017 winter season.
- This Perisher Gift Card or any unused portion of the value stored on this Perisher Gift Card is not transferable for cash and may not be redeemed for cash.
- This Perisher Gift Card can only be purchased with a minimum value of $20.
- Additional monetary value may be stored to this Perisher Gift Card at anytime throughout the Ski Season, by payment of a minimum sum of $20.
- Any unused portion of the value stored on this Perisher Gift Card, including where the value stored on this Perisher Gift Card is replenished after the original purchase, will remain redeemable until the end of the Ski Season in the year immediately following the date of purchase. If this Perisher Gift Card is purchased and is not subsequently used or otherwise replenished in accordance with these terms and conditions by the end of the Ski Season in the year immediately following the date of purchase or last replenishment, the value stored on this Perisher Gift Card will be forfeited.
- The Perisher Gift Card holder may use any unused portion of the value stored on their Perisher Gift Card as an additional means of part payment for purchases where the amount of the purchase is greater than the amount of the value stored on their Perisher Gift Card.
- Any goods and/or services purchased using the Perisher Gift Card are subject to the same conditions of use, and/or conditions of sale, refund or credit, including any warranties be they express or implied, which apply normally to the purchase of the goods or services.
- Goods and/or services purchased with the Perisher Gift Card and subsequently returned to the point of purchase for refund, store credit or warranty claim must be accompanied by the Perisher Gift Card used for the original transaction and the receipt for the transaction. If any refund is given, it will be credited to the Perisher Gift Card.
- The Perisher Gift Card must be held securely and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Perisher Gift Cards may be purchased and/or the value stored replenished at the Perisher Valley Ticket Office, the Jindabyne Ticket Office, the Blue Cow and Smiggin Holes Snowsports School Offices, The Station and Perisher Valley Hotel receptions or by contacting Perisher by telephone (1300 655 822).
- The value stored on the Perisher Gift Card can only be redeemed for purchases of goods and/or services at the participating outlets listed below.
- The unused portion of the value stored on the Perisher Gift Card may be checked upon presentation at any of the participating outlets listed below.
- The participating outlets listed below are correct at the time of printing and may be altered or withdrawn at any time without notice at the complete and absolute discretion of Perisher.
Perisher Gift Cards can be redeemed upon presentation at any of the following participating outlets:
- Perisher Ticketing and Snowsports School Offices located at Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes, Blue Cow Terminal, Guthega, Bullocks Flat Terminal, Jindabyne
- Perisher Snowsports Hire Outlets located at Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes, Bullocks Flat Terminal, Bullocks Ski & Board Works and The Station
- Slopestyle Mountain Sports Outlets located on the upper and lower levels of the Perisher Centre, Smiggin Holes, Blue Cow Skitube Terminal, Bullocks Flat Skitube Terminal, Guthega Nordic Centre and The Station
- Snowgums Restaurant Perisher Valley Hotel
- Jax Bar & Grill - Perisher Centre
- Ski Rock Café - Perisher Centre
- Curve - Perisher Centre
- Blue Cow Bistro - Blue Cow Skitube Terminal
- Holy Cow Café - Blue Cow Skitube Terminal
- Cowpuccino - Blue Cow Skitube Terminal
- The Burning Log - Guthega
- Happy Jacks Tavern - The Station
- Stockwhip Chargrill - The Station