Ski Year-Round with the Epic Australia Pass
With your Epic Australia Pass you will enjoy:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher for the 2018 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2018 - 2019 season, from November 2018 - April 2019.
- Unlimited, unrestriced access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2018 - 2019 season.
- Access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe region of California and Stowe in Vermont; for the 2018 - 2019 season, from November 2018 - April 2019 (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined between Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek during the 2018 - 2019 season, from November 2018 - April 2019 (holiday restrictions apply). The days do not have to be used consecutively.
Epic Australia Pass Benefits
Skiing & Boarding at Hakuba Valley Japan, Whistler and the Best of the U.S. in the 2018/19 season