The Perisher Cup is one of the oldest and most prestigious ski competitions in Australia. First run in 1953, skiers represent their club as a team in discipline events – Giant Slalom, Cross County and Jump. 65 years on, and we are still teaming up and racing!
- This is a TEAM event. Each team must comprise of FOUR competitors;
- Your team name must be consistent throughout all four registrations;
- Each competitor must enter ALL three events (Cross Country, GS and Ski Jump)
- All four team members must compete in the XC Relay.
- A team's best three results are used to calculate the GS & the Jump.
When: Saturday 14 September
Who: Open to participants from Perisher Ski Clubs.
Helmet: Helmet use is mandatory for all participants during all race events.
Waivers: All competitors must agree to the waiver and release online during registration.