Staff Benefits & Events
At Perisher, it is important to us that our staff enjoy their experience just as much as our guests. Below is a list of Benefits and Events only offered to you as a Perisher employee.
Benefits for all Staff:
- A season pass which permits free skiing/boarding at Perisher, Smiggin Holes, Blue Cow and Guthega, including night skiing and boarding.
- Ski/Ride Australia's largest Super Pipe and Parks with free access in your free time.
- Unlimited travel on the Skitube for travel between Bullocks Flat, Perisher Valley and Blue Cow.
- Access to Tube Town at certain periods.
- Free group lessons with our qualified instructors – skiing or boarding.
- A 20% discount at Perisher's food and retail outlets.
- Discounted ski/board hire.
- The opportunity to earn Perisher Money when participating in our employee recognition program.
- Invitations to all staff events and celebrations throughout the season.
- Access to employment opportunities outside the season through partnership programs with domestic and international resorts.
Additional benefits for Permanent Staff:
- Outside the winter season, staff accrue hours to entitle them to 9 day fortnights.
- Season passes for your eligible dependants (spouse/de facto and children irrespective of age).
- Reimbursement of your National Parks Pass for Kosciuszko Road.
- Salary Packaging Program.
- Of course, all of these benefits are in addition to working in Australia's largest ski resort alongside some of the industry's best and brightest people.
- An early season welcome BBQ put on especially for you
- Staff Race night held on Front Valley
- Department staff parties held throughout the season
- Spring Staff Race day generally held in September in Blue Cow on a sunny Spring day
- Staff only Ski/Board day dependant on snow coverage