Why work for Perisher?
When you're working at Perisher you’re not only signing up for an experience of a lifetime, you’re also joining a community that lasts beyond the snow season. As Australia’s favourite ski resort, we pride ourselves on bringing some of the industry's best and brightest people together while creating a workplace that is challenging and fun. As part of our team, you'll learn new skills in a unique natural environment while making lifelong friendships.
As well as our awesome community you’ll be working in a ski resort with the greatest number of lifts and the most reliable snow in Australia. Perisher is full of endless opportunity for adventure, whether you’re skiing, snowboarding, hiking, or getting out in the backcountry.
At Perisher, it is important to us that our staff enjoy their experience just as much as our guests. Below is a list of benefits and events only offered to you as a Perisher employee.
Benefits for all Staff:
- FREE season pass for skiing/boarding at Perisher, Smiggin Holes, Blue Cow and Guthega, including night skiing PLUS free lift access at Falls Creek and Hotham.
- Ski/Ride world-class terrain parks in your free time.
- Unlimited travel on the Skitube between Bullocks Flat, Perisher Valley and Blue Cow.
- Free group lessons with our qualified instructors – skiing or boarding.
- Discounts at Perisher's food and retail outlets
- Discounted ski/board hire.
- Employee reward and recognition program.
- Employee wellbeing program.
- Training and development opportunities. Build your career in the snow!
- Exclusive staff events and celebrations throughout the season.
- Access to employment opportunities outside the season through partnership programs with domestic and international resorts.
Additional benefits for Permanent Staff:
- Outside the winter season, accrue hours to work a 9-day fortnight.
- Free season pass including Skitube access for your eligible dependants (spouse/de facto and children irrespective of age).
- Reimbursement of your National Parks Pass for Kosciuszko Road.
- Salary Packaging Program.
Perisher holds various exclusive events for staff, as a Perisher employee you might be invited to:
- An early season welcome staff BBQ
- Staff Race night held on Front Valley
- Department staff parties held throughout the season
- Spring Staff Race day generally held in September in Blue Cow on a sunny Spring day
- Staff only Ski/Board day