FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2018 Epic Australia Pass on Sale Now, Australians can lock in the Best Value in Skiing at Best of the U.S., Canada & Perisher, Australia
- Offers Australian skiers the best value to ski 12 World-Class Resorts, including unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Perisher for the 2018 ski season and skiing in the U.S. and Canada at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Park City and more during the 2018-2019 ski season
- With over 120cm of snow hitting the Perisher Valley in the past two weeks, and more in the forecast, there is no better time for skiers and snowboarders to lock in their passes for next season
- Lock in year-round skiing now for only AU$49 upfront at www.epicaustraliapass.com.au
- Guests can lock in the guaranteed lowest price on Australia’s best value ski pass now for AU$779 for adults, AU$439 for students and AU$559 for seniors, paying for itself in under four days skiing
- Upgrade your Epic Australia Pass and get unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Stowe, Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood
BROOMFIELD, Colo. – August 18, 2017 – Skiers and snowboarders who are already dreaming of the 2018 season can get a head start on planning because the 2018 Epic Australia Pass is on sale today. The Epic Australia Pass is the most flexible ski-pass for Australians, offering year-round skiing at a price unmatched. Guests can lock in the guaranteed lowest price on Australia’s best value ski pass now for only AU$49 upfront, securing the guaranteed lowest price of AU$779 for adults, AU$439 for students and AU$559 for seniors. The Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in under four days, with season-long skiing at Perisher and access to the Best of the U.S. and Canada.
Australian skiers and snowboarders can enjoy access to Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe region of California and Nevada; and unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher; in addition to 10 days at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek and Stowe, combined (some holiday restrictions apply). This is the perfect pass for Australians planning a ski holiday to the U.S. and Canada, looking for a season of skiing and riding at Perisher, or both.
“Vail Resorts is thrilled to bring back the Epic Australia Pass. Year-round access to Perisher, Australia’s favourite ski resort , as well as the most iconic ski resorts in the U.S. and Canada, including Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek and Park City,” said Peter Brulisauer, chief operating officer at Perisher. “There is truly no better value pass on the market.”
A year-round ski pass, the Epic Australia Pass starts with the 2018 Perisher ski season and concludes with the 2018-2019 North American ski season, November 2018 through May 2019. Passes are sold exclusively at www.epicaustraliapass.com.au and are on sale now.
Australian skiers and snowboarders who do not want to navigate holiday restrictions in the U.S. and/or Canada or who want more than 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek and/or Stowe, can upgrade their Epic Australia Pass. The upgraded Epic Australia Pass gives pass holders unlimited, unrestricted access to the full 2018 Perisher ski season and the Best of the U.S. & Canada during the 2018-2019 ski season.
Skiers and snowboarders who are taking their Epic Australia Pass to the Best of the U.S. and/or Canada can visit www.snow.com/australia to plan and book their North American winter holiday. They can navigate each region; explore each mountain resort; discover activities, dining, shopping and nightlife; and book accommodation, ski school lessons, equipment rental and ground transfers online prior to arrival.
Additional Vail Resorts’ season pass information:
- Epic Australia Pass™: The best value to ski and snowboard the Best Resorts in North America. Ideal for Australians looking for year-round skiing and snowboarding; access to the best skiing in the U.S. & Canada, plus locally at Perisher. This pass is for those who can navigate some holiday restrictions in the U.S. and Canada in order to enjoy the lowest guaranteed price. For AU$779, get unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher during the 2018 season, and access to Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; and Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California; and 10 days at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek and/or Stowe, combined, during the 2018-2019 season. All North American resort access is subject to certain holiday restrictions (23/11/18 – 24/11/18; 19/12/18 – 31/12/18; 12/1/18; 16/2/19 – 17/2/19; 9/3/19; 16/3/19; 23/3/19). On sale now at www.epicaustraliapass.com.au.
- Upgrade the Epic Australia Pass: Pass holders can elevate their skiing and snowboarding experience by upgrading the Epic Australia Pass to avoid holiday restrictions in the best resorts in the U.S. & Canada and have unlimited, unrestricted access to Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek and Stowe for the 2018-2019 ski season, in addition to all other Vail Resorts’ destinations. Visit www.epicaustraliapass.com.au.
- The Epic Pass Club: All 2018 Epic Australia Pass holders are automatically enrolled in the Epic Pass Club, an exclusive community that helps skiers and snowboarders get even more value out of their pass through exclusive deals in the U.S and Canada on airport transfers, equipment rentals, mountain dining and more. Australian pass holders can also enjoy an additional 20% off the lowest available accommodation rates at Vail Resorts’ iconic mountains at the Best of the U.S. Learn more at www.epicpassclub.com.
Pass Refund Protection
Vail Resorts encourages guests to purchase Pass Refund Protection, which provides guests with a refund in the case of a "season ending" injury, illness, pregnancy or relocation overseas, for only AU$41 for Adults, AU$21 for Students and AU$29 Seniors. Find out more at www.epicaustraliapass.com.au.
Vail Resorts newsroom: http://news.vailresorts.com
Perisher newsroom: http://www.perisher.com.au/media-room/latest-press-releases.html
Professional images and b-roll (please credit ‘Vail Resorts’): https://vailresorts.box.com/s/h6hvwugpd3hdk00bk9764bfrl0hlzyts
About Vail Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: MTN)
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading global mountain resort operator. Vail Resorts’ subsidiaries operate 11 world-class mountain resorts and three urban ski areas, including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada; Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia, Canada; Perisher in Australia; Stowe in Vermont; Wilmot Mountain in Wisconsin; Afton Alps in Minnesota and Mt. Brighton in Michigan. Vail Resorts owns and/or manages a collection of casually elegant hotels under the RockResorts brand, as well as the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning and development subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com.