15 April 2021 - 11 May is the last chance to lock in the Epic Australia Pass before the price rises by $100
11 MAY IS THE LAST CHANCE TO LOCK IN THE 2021 EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS BEFORE THE PRICE RISES BY $100
Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham are set to open for the winter season on 12 June
BROOMFIELD, Colo. – 15 April, 2021 – With winter right around the corner, now is the best time to secure the 2021 Epic Australia Pass before the price rises by $100 on 11 May. The Epic Australia Pass provides access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for AU$949 for adults, AU$539 for students (5 to 17 years old) and AU$739 for seniors (65 years and over), with no mountain access reservations anticipated. Opening day for the 2021 season at all three Australian resorts is currently set for 12 June. Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham anticipate offering a full range of lift tickets, snowsports school and rental products for the 2021 season, available for purchase from late May.
“Through careful planning, in accordance with public health protocols, we are confident we can safely operate all three Australian resorts, all season long,” said Pete Brulisauer, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Vail Resorts Australia. “We do not anticipate requiring mountain access reservations this season, but should capacity restrictions change, we will adapt our systems and update our guests.”
This season, cleaning and safety protocols will be in place to protect guests, our communities and employees consistent with public health requirements. Guests should expect to purchase products on-line and in advance, use QR check-in codes at indoor venues, and be strongly encouraged to wear face coverings, physically distance and adopt good hygiene measures in the resorts. As winter approaches, further information will be shared about our operating plans as public health advice evolves.
Ski and Ride Year Round
The Epic Australia Pass not only provides unparalleled access to three of Australia’s top resorts, but includes incredible access for the 2021/22 Northern Hemisphere winter season. With the 2021 Epic Australia Pass, guests have:
- Access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2021 season
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2021/22 season
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2021/22 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive)
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2021/22 season (holiday restrictions apply)
- Access to ski areas across the United States; including, Crested Butte, Stevens Pass, Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2021/22 season
Savings All Season Long
The value provided by the Epic Australia Pass continues throughout the season with additional discounts and benefits for all pass holders. Pass holders receive six Bring-A-Mate tickets for up to 50 percent off skiing or riding with friends and family, up to 20 percent off lessons and rentals and up to 15 percent off purchases at select retail outlets at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham, as well as lodging and on-mountain dining discounts at Perisher.
Pass holders also have access to First Tracks at Perisher and Hotham.
With Epic Mountain Rewards, Epic Australia Pass holders can also take advantage of 20 percent off lodging, on-mountain dining, rentals, group lessons and more at Vail Resorts’ owned and operated North American resorts during the 2021/22 season. The more adventurous pass holders will also receive 20% off when they book heli-skiing at Whistler Blackcomb or cat-skiing at Keystone.
Peace of Mind with Epic Coverage
The Epic Australia Pass comes with Epic Coverage. Epic Coverage provides refunds associated with certain resort closures, including those due to COVID-19, and for personal events, including illness, job loss and injury. For more information about Epic Coverage, and for the terms and conditions, please visit epicaustraliapass.com.au.