2017 Epic Australia Pass on sale now
- The 2017 Epic Australia Pass offers Australian skiers the best value to ski World-Class Resorts, including unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Perisher for the 2017 ski season and skiing in the U.S. at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Park City during the 2017-2018 ski season, with holiday restrictions
- Lock in year-round skiing now, starting at AU$759 www.epicaustraliapass.com.au
- Upgrade your Epic Australia Pass and get unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Perisher plus Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood
BROOMFIELD, Colo. - August 25, 2016 – Skiers and snowboarders who are already dreaming of the 2017 season can now rejoice because the 2017 Epic Australia Pass is on sale today. The Epic Australia Pass is the most flexible ski-pass for Australians, offering year-round skiing at a price unmatched. Guests can lock in the guaranteed lowest price on Australia’s best value ski pass now for AU$759 for adults, AU$429 for students and AU$499 for seniors. The Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in just over three days skiing in the U.S., with the added benefit of season-long access at Perisher, Australia.
Australian skiers and snowboarders can enjoy access to Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe region of California and Nevada; and unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher; in addition to 10 days at Vail and/or Beaver Creek, combined (some U.S. holiday restrictions apply). This is the perfect pass for Australians planning a ski holiday to the U.S., looking for a season of skiing and riding at Perisher, or both.
“Vail Resorts is thrilled to bring back the Epic Australia Pass. Year-round access to the most iconic ski resorts in the U.S., including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Park City, as well as the largest and most visited resort in Australia, Perisher, provides unprecedented value and experience for Australian skiers and snowboarders” said Peter Brulisauer, chief operating officer at Perisher. “Our commitment to Australian skiers and snowboarders is evident with the best value pass in the market.”
A year-round ski pass, the Epic Australia Pass starts with the 2017 Perisher ski season and concludes with the 2017-2018 U.S. ski season. Passes are sold exclusively at www.epicaustraliapass.com.au and are on sale now.
“The Epic Australia Pass has been fantastic for us this year. My family gets to ski all winter in Perisher and are now planning our ski holiday to Colorado and maybe also Park City in January. Not having to buy lift passes in the U.S. makes it affordable. I can’t wait to ski again this summer” said Perisher skier, Emma Frost.
Australian skiers and snowboarders who do not want to navigate holiday restrictions in the U.S., or who want more than 10 days at Vail and/or Beaver Creek, can upgrade their Epic Australia Pass. The upgraded Epic Australia Pass gives pass holders unlimited, unrestricted access to the full 2017 Perisher ski season and the full 2017-2018 U.S. ski season.
Skiers and snowboarders who are taking their Epic Australia Pass to the U.S. can visit www.snow.com/australia to plan and book their U.S. winter holiday. They can navigate regions within the U.S.; explore each mountain resort; discover activities, dining, shopping and nightlife; and book accommodation, ski school lessons and ground transfers online prior to arrival.
Announced 8 August, 2016, Vail Resorts and Whistler Blackcomb agree to a strategic combination. For the full 2016-2017 winter season, Whistler Blackcomb will not be included in any Epic Pass products for the upcoming 2016-2017 season, but Vail Resorts looks forward to adding Whistler Blackcomb to the Epic Pass and its other season pass products for the 2017-2018 ski season, upon completion of the current transaction. Read the full release here.
Additional Vail Resorts’ season pass information:
- Epic Australia Pass™: Ideal for Australians looking for year-round skiing and snowboarding; access to the Best of the U.S., plus locally at Perisher. This pass is for those who can navigate some U.S. holiday restrictions. For AU$759, get unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher during the 2017 season, and access to Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; and Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California; and iconic Whistler Blackcomb in Canada, during the 2017-2018 season (pending completion of the transaction). They also receive a total of 10 days at Vail or Beaver Creek, combined. All U.S. resort access is subject to certain holiday restrictions (24/11/17 – 25/11/17; 19/12/17 – 31/12/17; 13/1/18; 17/2/18 – 18/2/18; 10/3/18; 17/3/18; 24/3/18). On sale at www.epicaustraliapass.com.au.
- Upgrade the Epic Australia Pass: Pass holders can elevate their skiing and snowboarding experience by upgrading the Epic Australia Pass to avoid holiday restrictions in the U.S. and have unlimited, unrestricted access to Vail and Beaver Creek for the 2017-2018 ski season, in addition to all other Vail Resorts’ mountains. Visit www.epicaustraliapass.com.au.
- The Epic Pass Club: All 2017-2018 Epic Australia Pass holders are automatically enrolled in the Epic Pass Club, an exclusive community that helps skiers and snowboarders get even more value out of their pass through exclusive deals, events, and news. Learn more at www.epicpass.com.
Vail Resorts newsroom: http://news.vailresorts.com
Perisher newsroom: http://www.perisher.com.au/media-room/latest-press-releases.html
Professional images and b-roll (please credit ‘Vail Resorts’): https://vailresorts.app.box.com/v/VailResortsMediaAssets
About Vail Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: MTN)
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading global mountain resort operator. The Company's subsidiaries operate nine world-class mountain resorts and three urban ski areas, including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada; Perisher in Australia; Afton Alps in Minnesota, Mt. Brighton in Michigan and Wilmot Mountain in Wisconsin. The Company owns and/or manages a collection of casually elegant hotels under the RockResorts brand, as well as the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning and development subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com.