Welcome to Brewski, Perisher’s craft beer and cider festival.
Entering its third year, Brewski is set to roll into Perisher from Monday 24 June until Saturday 29 June! Ski and board up a thirst then cruise on into a Brewski venue across Perisher Valley, Blue Cow, and The Station, Jindabyne and you'll get to taste some of the best craft beers and ciders that Australia has to offer!
We have had some tasty beverages on offer for the past Brewskis and 2019 is set to be no different. Here’s just a sample of what was served up from breweries across the nation!
- Batler Brewing (Gold Coast, OLD)
- Bent Spoke Brewing (Canberra, ACT)
- 4 Pines Brewing (Manly, NSW)
- Capital Brewing Co (Canberra, ACT)
- Stone & Wood (Byron Bay, NSW)
- Jindabyne Brewing (Jindabyne,NSW)
And yes, this event is for those 18 years and older. Sorry kids!