One of the most popular events of the calendar this season, and a highlight of the Perisher après season is the Brewski Festival!
The BrewSki Festival was a hit last year with beer lovers and not-quite connoisseurs, celebrating the expansion of the craft beers selections available across the slopes.
Ski and board up a thirst, cruise on in to taste some of the best craft beers and ciders that Australia has to offer from a range of breweries and distilleries across the nation. This year, look forward to taste testing beverages from breweries including; Batler Brewing (Gold Coast, OLD), Bent Spoke Brewing (Canberra, ACT), 4 Pines Brewing (Manly, NSW), Capital Brewing Co (Canberra, ACT), Mountain Goat (Richmond, VIC), Stone & Wood (Byron Bay, NSW), Jindabyne Brewing (Jindabyne,NSW), & Alpine Cider (Wandiligong, VIC)
This year will be bigger and better than ever, and with a range this big there will be a beverage to suit you!
You can quench your thirst across a series of outlets throughout Perisher, taking in different scenery as you sip a different ale. Beverages from each brewery listed will be found at the associated venue;
- Powder Inn - Mt Perisher - Alpine Cider
- Bazil's - Perisher Centre - 4 Pines
- JAX - Perisher Centre - Stone & Wood, Bent Spoke
- Curve - Perisher Centre - Batler
- Sun Deck - Front Valley - 4 Pines
- Top Spot - Blue Cow Terminal - Jindabyne Brewing
- Holy Cow - Blue Cow Terminal - Capital
- Burning Log - Guthega - Alpine Cider
- Snowgums - Perisher Centre - Jindabyne Brewing
Additionally, you'll find all brews available at The Station resort in Jindabyne!
And yes, this event is for those 18 years and older. Sorry kids!