GRAB THE FLAG!
It's your chance to find, grab and win with the Mountain Dew scavenger hunt on every Saturday until the 3rd of September.
Simply find and retrieve 1 of 12 Mountain Dew flags placed around the resort each Saturday and win the coolest snow gear and Mountain Dew sloppy joes.
Once you've retrieved your flag, return it to Slopestyle Mountain Sports by 5pm to win! Terms and conditions apply.
- Terms and Conditions
Promotion: Mountain Dew x Perisher – “Grab the Flag” Promotion
Promoter: PepsiCo Beverage Singapore Pty Ltd (ABN 28 609 497 832 ), 1 Sunview Way Singapore 627542, phone 1800 025 789.
Entry Restrictions: Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents currently living in NSW, aged 18 years and over who fulfil the entry requirements.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
“Immediate families” includes a spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, child or step-child (whether natural or adopted), sibling or step-sibling (whether natural or adopted), grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
Promotion Period: Every Saturday from 09:00am to 5:00pm NSW time from 06/08/2022 to 03/09/2022 (subject to weather conditions).
Entry Mechanic: Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, complete the following steps:
- Visit Perisher Ski Resort at Kosciuszko Road, Perisher Valley NSW 2624;
- Find and retrieve 1 of 12 Mountain Dew branded promotional flags (Flag) on the Perisher slopes. The Promoter will place twelve (12) Flags across Perisher slopes each Saturday of the Promotion Period (subject to weather conditions).
- Take the Flag to the Perisher Slopestyle store (Perisher Centre Upper Arcade) and surrender the Flag to store staff to redeem their prize, subject to verification by store staff;
Maximum Number of Entries: Multiple entries not permitted. Only one (1) flag and (1) prize is permitted per Entrant during the Promotion Period. Entrants will not receive multiple prizes if multiple flags are collected.
Selection Criteria: This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The winners will be selected based on the first twelve (12) valid Entrants each Saturday of the Promotion Period who retrieve and surrender a Flag to the Perisher Slopestyle store.
Prize: There will be twelve (12) prizes available each Saturday for a total of sixty (60) prizes during the Promotion Period. The prize received will be based on the colour of the Flag retrieved follows:
- 1 x Womens Bib valued at $370 each – obtained with a black promotion flag
- 1 x Mens Jacket valued at $270 each – obtained with a black promotion flag
- 10 x Crew Jumpers valued at $50 each – obtained with a green promotion flag
Prize value is the RRP (including GST) in Australia and is correct at time of printing. Winners must take their prize in the size determined by the Promoter.
Total Number of Prizes: Up to 60
Total Prize Pool: Up to $5,700
Notification of Winner(s): Winners will be notified instantly upon locating and bringing the promotion flag to the Perisher Slopestyle store.
Prize Claim: Winners must claim their prize by 5:00pm NSW Time on the same day they locate the flag. Any acceptance of a flag past this cut off will be at the Slopestyle store staff’s discretion. Sizes will be as supplied.
Unclaimed Prize Allocation: If a winning entry is deemed invalid, or a prize is not claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim, no alternate winner will be chosen.
TERMS OF ENTRY
These Terms of Entry must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule defines certain terminology used in these Terms of Entry. To the extent of any inconsistency between the Schedule and these Terms of Entry, the Schedule prevails.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants accept these Terms of Entry.
- Entry is open only to entrants who comply with the Entry Restrictions. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- The Prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entry/entries that best meet the Selection Criteria. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Without limiting the generality of other conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this condition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to: (i) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; and (ii) disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms of Entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
- Each prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material in any medium throughout the world.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners. Winners must claim their prize in accordance with the Prize Claim.
- Once any prize has left the Promoter’s (or supplier’s) premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage to the Prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter may require the winners to verify their entry, identity, age and/or residence. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from the manipulation of, or tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If, due to any reason whatsoever, the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a Prize that the entrant has not complied with these Terms of Entry, that entrant will have no entitlement to the Prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the Prize.
- No Prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash unless otherwise specified. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
- Where a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any Prize (the amount of cash being equal to the Prize value specified for that Prize in the Schedule).
- Entrants acknowledge that there are inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion and that the Pomotion involves participating in potentially dangerous activities. By entering or attempting to enter this Promotion (or any part of the Promotion), entrants accept that risk.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this Promotion or of these terms, subject to applicable laws.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of / taking of the prize.
- Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these Terms of Entry or the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Promotion to ‘dollars’ or ‘$’ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.