We’re kicking off the 2019 season with one huge weekend of fun! Write it in your diary, get the skis and boards waxed starting Saturday 8 June... It's going to be a big one!
This year we are celebrating the start of another fantastic season with a jam packed activities & entertainment line-up! From first laps to the 11th Annual Peak Music Festival, Rail Rampage, fireworks & so much more... You would be flippin' mad to miss out!
What's On..?! Your Guide to the ultimate Opening Weekend!
- First Laps - First thing, first laps! It's not an Opening Weekend without an EPIC first slide down the hill! Buy Early & Save on Lessons & Hire!
- The Peak Music Festival - Now in its 11th year, Peak Music Festival will get the party started with more than 30 international & domestic acts performing across the entire weekend! Hurry, early bird tickets are on sale now! Get in quick before the price rises!
- Rail Rampage - The Perisher Terrain Parks will be firing with an Opening Weekend progression session - Sunday 9 June, Front Valley Park - Rail Rampage! Come on down, get your park legs back & take on your buddies for your chance to win some serious prizes! Open to skiers & snowboarders, ages 6+.
- Fireworks - Front Valley will light up with a massive fireworks display on the evening of Saturday 8 June!
- Face Painting - Bring the kids for some fun & magic! We hear Queen Elsa's frosty snowflakes will give your little ones a smile from ear to ear!
- Dan Druff the Clown - The ultimate snow clown, Dan Druff will be spinning around the resort on his trusty unicycle, he has balloons & plenty of tricks up his sleeves.
- The Perisher Snowsports School will offer lessons for those taking their first turns, or looking to sharpen their skills!