Perisher Parks Showdown
Are you a skier or boarder and can throw down the best tricks in the Perisher Terrain Parks?
Laying your best tricks down in the Front Valley Terrain Park is your ticket to glory in the Perisher Parks Showdown.
The 2019 Perisher Parks Showdown will be home to not 1 but 2 Slopestyle events! Combining a series of rails and jumps, forged together into one top-to-bottom run by the craftsmanship of the Perisher Parks team, competitors attempt their best tricks to impress the judges. NEW for 2019, a Big Air event will be held as a part of the Showdown too! Riders will attempt their biggest tricks on one single jump, looking to spin-to-win their way to glory.
With Australia's best going head-to-head to top the field to skiers and riders will lay it all on the line to walk away with the rewards. Get ready to saddle up, stomp your tricks and ride off into the sunset with the goods. Style, creativity, execution, amplitute, flow and difficulty all rewarded the 2019 Perisher Parks Showdown is set to be a spectacle for both spectators and riders!
With over $10,000 in cash & prizes to be won, Australia's best skiers and riders will lay it all on the line to walk away with the rewards.
- Who: Park Skiers & Snowboarders ages 8+
- Categories: Open Ski (ages 17+), Open Snowboard (ages 17+), Junior Ski (Under 17 years), Junior Snowboard (Under 17 years)
- Where: Front Valley Slopestyle Terrain Park
- What: 1 Big Air & 2 Slopestyle Events
- When: Wednesday 7 August - Friday 9 August 2019
- Wednesday 7 August - Big Air
- Thursday 8 August - Slopestyle #1
- Friday 9 August - Slopestyle #2
*All times/dates are tentative & weather dependent.
Check out the action from the 2018 Perisher Parks Showdown below!