SOME OF THE BEST SEPTEMBER SNOW CONDITIONS IN 20 YEARS – PERISHER IS EXTENDING THE SEASON!
PERISHER’S LONGEST SEASON
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Perisher’s natural snow depth has hit 2.25 metres!
- Perisher is extending the season for skiers and boarders until Sunday 13 October, the end of the October NSW school holidays, again, providing the longest ski season in Australia!
- Extending the season provides extra value to 2019 Epic Australia Pass holders; adding a whole week of skiing and boarding access!
- With this extension it will be Perisher’s longest season in memory.
- Perisher’s extended season combined with Hotham in Victoria’s extended season to Sunday 6 October, delivers phenomenal value for Epic Australia Pass holders.
- The 2020 Epic Australia Pass is now on sale – Only $849 for Adults. Hurry buy now! Price rises 13 October 2019.
Perisher, Australia’s favourite ski resort is extending the season until Sunday 13 October.
The 2019 season has been phenomenal with huge snowfalls, cold temperatures and impressive storms building a natural snow base of 2.25 metres recorded by Snowy Hydro at Spencers Creek.
2.25 metres is the second deepest natural snow base recorded since 2000 prompting the resort to extend, giving skiers and boarders longer access to the incredible riding conditions.
Perisher’s early opening, Friday 31 May and extended close, Sunday 13 October has resulted in the 2019 season being Perisher’s longest ski season in memory at 136 days.
Chief Operating Officer of Australia and Perisher, Pete Brulisauer, said “It has been a tremendous season at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham. Snow conditions have been sensational, and we are thrilled to have extended Hotham until Sunday 6 October and now Perisher until Sunday 13 October. It’s great news for our Epic Australia Pass holders, and our guests who will now be able to enjoy spring skiing and boarding until the end of the October school holiday period”.
September is looking awesome for skiing and boarding with an extended season, sensational snow, heaps of events and great accommodation deals on offer. From Perisher’s highly anticipated Banked Slalom, Brewski and Pond Skim to fantastic family friendly deals at The Station including: Kids Stay & Eat Free, Stay at The Station from $63 per night and Learn Free there are no reasons to miss out on this record breaking season!
Ski & Board Year Round on the Epic Australia Pass. Hurry, Buy Now! Price Rises 13 October!
The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu in Japan and the Best of the U.S including Park City, Vail, Breckenridge and more. Ski and board year round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
Lock in your Epic Australia Pass for only $849 for Adults and $479 for students up to year 12. Hurry and beat the price rise on 13 October! Get in quick and secure your pass with only $49 upfront and the balance due next year.The Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in under four days, with year around skiing and boarding in Australia, Japan, Canada and the Best of the U.S. On sale now at www.epicaustraliapass.com.au