Starting 2022/23 season, Italy's Skirama Dolomiti joins the Epic Australia Pass
Thursday 12 January 2023
The Epic Australia and Epic Australia Adaptive Passes will now include seven days unrestricted access to partner resorts Skirama Dolomiti in Italy
Tag a visit to Skirama Dolomiti onto a stay at our newly acquired Andermatt-Sedrun resort in Switzerland for the ultimate European snow holiday
The Epic Australia Pass now comes with 7-day unlimited access to the Skirama Dolomiti group of resorts, right in the heart of the Italian Alps.
"We're thrilled to offer our Pass Holders access to two European options right now for our 2022 Epic Australia Pass Holders and from the start of the Northern Hemisphere winter season for our 2023 Pass Holders," said Rob Lloyd, Director of Sales & Marketing – Australia, Vail Resorts.
Amazing European food, awe-inspiring mountain views, incredible culture and two of the region's biggest and best ski regions give our Pass Holders the recipe for an unforgettable adventure this year and next."
Just 2-3 hours' drive from Milan, Verona and Venice airports and situated in the heart of the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage-listed Dolomites, Skirama Dolomiti features 150 ski lifts and 380km of slopes as part of its eight resorts:
- Madonna di Campiglio
- Ponte di Legno-Tonale
- Andalo-Fai della Paganella
- Monte Bondone
- Alpe Cimbra Folgaria-Lavarone
"This is a huge region and will give plenty of options for all snow lovers," said Lloyd.
"To be able to ski seven days in Italy and seven days in Switzerland will make for excellent memories for our Pass Holders heading to Europe this year and next."
Andermatt-Sedrun resort, the largest ski area in central Switzerland was recently acquired by Vail Resorts and is situated 1,444 m above sea level, attracting guests from all over the world with its charming, traditional village centre, perfect deep powder, challenging steep slopes, and descents with a vertical drop of 1,500 metres.
Epic Australia Pass Provides Unbeatable Value Year Round
Priced at AU$949 for adults, AU$549 for students (up to year 12) and AU$749 for seniors (65+), the Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in just five days*. Skiers and riders can access their favourite resorts for just AU$49 upfront, with the remainder of the balance payable in early May 2023.
The 2023 Epic Australia Pass access begins with the 2023 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2023/24 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere. It provides:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham
- Seven days unrestricted lift access at Skirama Dolomiti, Italy for the 2023/24 season
- Five days of unrestricted access to Andermatt-Sedrun, a renowned destination ski resort in Central Switzerland
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2023/24 season
- 10 days in total across Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in North America (holiday restrictions apply; consecutive days not required)
- Access to premier ski areas across the United States, including Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in California, and many more in the 2023/24 season (holiday restrictions apply to select resorts)
- In-resort benefits with Epic Mountain Rewards at North American resorts
*based on 5 single day adult lift tickets at Perisher in 2022
In addition to unparalleled value in skiing and riding, Epic Australia Pass provides additional discounts and benefits for Pass Holders at our Australian resorts including:
- Six Bring-A-Mate tickets for up to 50 per cent off for friends and family
- 20 per cent off lessons and rentals
- Up to 15 per cent off purchases at our owned and operated retail outlets at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham
- Discounts off best available price accommodation at Perisher and Hotham
- On-mountain dining discounts at Perisher and Hotham
- Access to First Tracks at Perisher and Hotham
Epic Australia Adaptive Pass
The Epic Australia Adaptive Pass is priced at AU$549 for adults, AU$299 for students and AU$409 for seniors. Launched in April 2022, the Epic Australia Adaptive Pass provides people with impairments and disabilities the chance to experience the magic of our resorts and develop their on-snow abilities, without additional costs.
Plan Confidently with Epic Coverage
The 2023 Epic Australia Pass includes Epic Coverage, which may provide refunds for certain qualifying events. Refunds are subject to eligibility and based on your Epic Coverage elections and the Epic Coverage Terms & Conditions.
For more information about 2023 Epic Australia Pass benefits and to purchase a pass, visit epicaustraliapass.com.au.
About Vail Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: MTN)
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading global mountain resort operator. Vail Resorts' subsidiaries currently operate 41 destination mountain resorts and regional ski areas, including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Crested Butte in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada; Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia, Canada; Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham in Australia; Andermatt-Sedrun in Switzerland; Stowe, Mount Snow, Okemo in Vermont; Hunter Mountain in New York; Mount Sunapee, Attitash, Wildcat and Crotched in New Hampshire; Stevens Pass in Washington; Seven Springs, Hidden Valley, Laurel Mountain, Liberty, Roundtop, Whitetail, Jack Frost and Big Boulder in Pennsylvania; Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine and Mad River in Ohio; Hidden Valley and Snow Creek in Missouri; Wilmot in Wisconsin; Afton Alps in Minnesota; Mt. Brighton in Michigan; and Paoli Peaks in Indiana. Vail Resorts owns and/or manages a collection of casually elegant hotels under the Rock Resorts brand, as well as the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning and development subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com.