Last chance to get 2023 Epic Australia Pass for just AU$49 upfront
- Guests have until 1 March to lock in the AU$49 upfront price for their season pass with access to world-class resorts in Australia, Japan, North America and Europe
- Pass Holder benefits include Bring-A-Mate tickets, discounts on lessons, rentals, food and beverage and more
BROOMFIELD, Colo. – 1 Feb. 2023 – Start dreaming of winter! Skiers and riders have until 1 March to secure the 2023 Epic Australia Pass for only AU$49 upfront. From 1 March, Epic Australia Pass purchases will require payment in full up front and prices will increase.
The Epic Australia Pass provides unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham in 2023as well as access to world-class resorts across the world including Whistler Blackcomb in Canada, Hakuba Valley in Japan, Vail in Colorado (USA) and Andermatt-Sedrun in Switzerland.
"Full day lessons for kids start back up at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham this season and our resorts are all looking great thanks to recent investments in snowmaking, food and beverage and snow grooming fleets," said Rob Lloyd, Director of Sales & Marketing – Australia, Vail Resorts. "Choose from incredible touring terrain at Perisher in the beautiful Snowy Mountains, a magical village atmosphere at Falls Creek and unforgettable 360-degree views at Australia’s highest alpine village at Hotham."
Priced at AU$949 for adults, AU$549 for students (up to year 12), AU$749 for seniors (65 years and over) and AU$299-$549 for adaptive, the Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in just five days. 2023 Epic Australia Pass lift access starts with the 2023 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2023/24 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere.
Incredible Benefits for Pass Holders
All Epic Australia Pass Holders get significant savings on the rest of their mountain experience both in Australia and abroad:
- Australian Resorts: Six Bring-A-Mate discount invitations, 15 per cent off retail purchases, up to 15 per cent off at Perisher-owned and Hotham-owned food and beverage outlets, exclusive access to First Tracks at Perisher and Hotham, free Night Skiing and Boarding, 15 per cent off accommodations at The Station in Jindabyne and more!
- North American Resorts: Epic Mountain Rewards, which includes 20 per cent off lodging, on-mountain dining, rentals, group lessons and more at Vail Resorts’ owned & operated resorts during the 2023/24 season.
Unbeatable Access for Pass Holders
All Epic Australia Pass Holders receive unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2023 Australian snow season, plus access to world-class terrain for the 2023/24 Northern Hemisphere snow season, including:
- Japan; five consecutive days in each: Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu
- Switzerland; five days: Andermatt-Sedrun
- Italy; seven days: Skirama Dolomiti
- North America; 10 combined days: Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb
- North America (cont.); unlimited access excluding holidays: Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe
Some peak restrictions apply.
The Epic Australia Pass is non-refundable except through Epic Coverage, which provides refunds for certain qualifying events and is provided at no additional cost. Refunds are subject to eligibility and based on Epic Coverage elections. Pass Holders should review the Epic Coverage Terms and Conditions. Lift tickets are fully refundable but do not provide the value or multi-resort access of passes.
About Vail Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: MTN)
Vail Resorts is a network of the best destination and close-to-home ski resorts in the world including Vail Mountain, Breckenridge, Park City Mountain, Whistler Blackcomb, Stowe, and 32 additional resorts across North America; Andermatt-Sedrun in Switzerland; and Perisher, Hotham, and Falls Creek in Australia. We are passionate about providing an Experience of a Lifetime to our team members and guests, and our EpicPromise is to reach a zero net operating footprint by 2030, support our employees and communities, and broaden engagement in our sport. Our company owns and/or manages a collection of casually elegant hotels under the Rock Resorts brand, as well as the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Vail Resorts Retail operates more than 250 retail and rental locations across North America. Learn more about our company at www.VailResorts.com, or discover our resorts and pass options at www.EpicPass.com.