Starting with the 2023/24 season, Epic Australia Pass Holders will receive five combined days at the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
- Epic Australia Pass Holders will receive five combined days at the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies – including Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and Kimberley Alpine Resort in British Columbia, Nakiska in Alberta, and Mont-Sainte-Anne and Stoneham in Quebec - starting with the 2023/24 Northern Hemisphere winter season.
- 19 April is the last chance to purchase the 2023 Epic Australia Pass for AU$1,049 before prices increase.
5 April 2023 - Epic Australia Pass Holders will now have more access to world-class resorts in Canada, starting with the 2023/24 Northern Hemisphere winter season. Vail Resorts announced today that the expansion of its long-term alliance with the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies (RCR) will include five combined days of skiing and riding for 2023 Epic Australia Pass Holders. Pass Holders can use the five days across any of RCR’s six resorts — Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and Kimberley Alpine Resort in British Columbia, Nakiska in Alberta, and Mont-Sainte-Anne and Stoneham in Quebec.
“Get ready to experience the ultimate snow adventure as we welcome Epic Australia Pass Holders to the majestic Resorts of the Canadian Rockies,” said Rob Lloyd, Director of Sales & Marketing – Australia, Vail Resorts. “With the addition of Kicking Horse and Fernie, your bucket list just got bigger and more exciting. The Epic Australia Pass gives you unlimited access to Perisher, Falls Creek, Hotham, and a chance to carve your way through the breathtaking slopes of Whistler Blackcomb and beyond.” Lloyd continued, “Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make unforgettable memories in some of the world's most awe-inspiring destinations!”
Discover the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
The 2023 Epic Australia Pass access begins with the 2023 Australian snow season and concludes following the 2023/24 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere. It provides:abc
- Kicking Horse and Fernie: Located in the southeast corner of British Columbia on the legendary “Powder Highway”, Kicking Horse and Fernie are consistently ranked among the top 10 Canadian resorts with abundant annual snowfall and big mountain skiing and riding.
- Kimberley Alpine Resort: Boasting the most sunshine of any resort in Canada, Kimberley Alpine is in the Purcell Range of Southeast British Columbia, with two thirds of its 80 runs and glades rated beginner or intermediate in addition to expert terrain on the back side.
- Nakiska: A family-friendly resort offering a variety of terrain including perfectly groomed runs and a very popular learning area, Nakiska is positioned in Kananaskis Country in the front range of the breathtaking Canadian Rockies.
- Mont-Sainte-Anne: An ideal year-round destination, Mont-Sainte-Anne is situated near beautiful Quebec City within the Laurentian Mountain chain.
- Stoneham Ski Resort: Offering an incomparable free-style area, Stoneham has Canada's largest illuminated ski centre for night skiing.
Purchase Now Before Prices Rise
Skiers and riders have until 19 April to get their Epic Australia Pass before prices rise. The Epic Australia Pass offers unlimited days at Perisher, Falls Creek, Hotham and more, and benefits including six Bring-A-Mate tickets, 20% off lessons and rentals, 15% off retail and more.
Currently priced at AU$1,049 for adults, AU$599 for students (five to 17 years) and AU$799 for seniors (65 years and over), 2023 Epic Australia Pass lift access starts with the 2023 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2023/24 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere. Find out more here.
The Epic Australia Pass is non-refundable except through Epic Coverage, which provides refunds for certain qualifying events and is provided at no additional cost. Refunds are subject to eligibility and based on Epic Coverage elections. Pass Holders should review the Epic Coverage Terms and Conditions.
About Vail Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: MTN)
Vail Resorts is a network of the best destination and close-to-home ski resorts in the world including Vail Mountain, Breckenridge, Park City Mountain, Whistler Blackcomb, Stowe, and 32 additional resorts across North America; Andermatt-Sedrun in Switzerland; and Perisher, Hotham, and Falls Creek in Australia. We are passionate about providing an Experience of a Lifetime to our team members and guests, and our EpicPromise is to reach a zero net operating footprint by 2030, support our employees and communities, and broaden engagement in our sport. Our company owns and/or manages a collection of elegant hotels under the RockResorts brand, a portfolio of vacation rentals, condominiums and branded hotels located in close proximity to our mountain destinations, as well as the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Vail Resorts Retail operates more than 250 retail and rental locations across North America. Learn more about our company at www.VailResorts.com, or discover our resorts and pass options at www.EpicPass.com.
Proudly Canadian, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. (RCR) is the largest private ski resort owner/operator in North America, owning six ski resorts across Canada including: Nakiska Ski Area in Alberta; Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort and Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in British Columbia and Mont-Sainte Anne and Stoneham in Quebec. In addition to the company’s ski resorts, RCR also owns and operates a number of accommodation properties, golf courses and a central reservation agency. The consumer website is www.skircr.com.