(Ski Falls Creek - 2020)
The 2020 Epic Australia Pass is now on sale and offers guests’ unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham in 2020, as well as access to world-class resorts in 2020/21 including: Whistler Blackcomb, Rusutsu Resort and Hakuba Valley, Japan as well as Park City, Vail, Beaver Creek and more.
Now's the time to lock in your 2020 Epic Australia Pass with only $49 upfront and the balance payable on 1 May 2020.
(Visit Whistler Blackcomb - 2020/21 Credit: Mitch Winton)
“We are incredibly excited to offer the Epic Australia Pass to our guests, providing more access than ever before to world class resorts in Australia and across the globe,” said Pete Brulisauer, Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of Australia and Perisher. “Start your season at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham and make your way through countless bucket list destinations on your Epic Australia Pass from skiing Vail’s legendary back bowls, to conquering Whistler Blackcomb’s high alpine, to reveling in the deep powder and tree skiing in the Hakuba Valley.”
(Visit Rusutsu Resort - 2020/21)
The 2020 Epic Australia Pass gives you access to:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to: Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham in the 2020 season and Crested Butte, Okemo, Mount Sunapee and Stevens Pass during the 2020-21 season.
- Unlimited access with holiday restrictions to: Park City in Utah; Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2020-21 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 total days combined at: Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2020-21 season (holiday restrictions apply and days do not have to be consecutive).
- PLUS five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Rusutsu Resort and Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2020-21 season.
(Visit Hotham Resort - 2020)
2020 Epic Australia Pass holders will also receive unrivalled savings and benefits, including:
- 6 Bring a Mate discount invitations: Guests will receive 6 invites for discounted, 1 day lift tickets valid at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham to share with your mates and when they buy online in advance, they can save up to 50%.
- Up to 25% off lessons: Save up to 25% on lessons when purchased online, in advance.
- Up to 25% off equipment hire: Book your ski and board hire online, in advance and save up to 25%.
- Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets: Enjoy benefits every time you visit a Perisher food and beverage outlet with your Epic Australia Pass. Participating outlets include the Blue Cow Bistro, Cowpuccino, Ski Rock Café, Curve Bar, Jax Bar & Grill, Bazils, Powder Inn, The Burning Log, Snow Gums Restaurant, and all food and beverage outlets at The Station.
- Up to 15% off retail purchases: Make great savings on the top brands at Slopestyle Mountain Sports outlets including the Slopestyle Demo Centre in Perisher, where you can try the latest skis and snowboards, Homebase, Base One, Base Two, The Board Lounge, alp, Snowzone, Ski & Boot Co. and The Peak in Falls Creek as well as Board Box, Pinnacle, OneTree, Rays, and The Big D at Hotham, and The Alpine Life at Dinner Plain.
- Free access to First Tracks: Enjoy free access to fresh corduroy or powder runs from 7.30am on the Ridge Quad Chairlift at Blue Cow every Sunday during July and August before the slopes open. Epic Australia Pass holders can register to join First Tracks each week during winter.
- 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindbayne: Lock in your holiday at The Station and save 15% on your booking.
- Free Night Skiing: Perisher - Tuesdays and Saturdays through July, August and early September. Falls Creek and Hotham: Wednesday and Saturdays throughout the season.
(Visit Perisher - 2020)
Don't miss out on any of the action! Buy your 2020 Epic Australia Pass today!