General School Group Booking Conditions & Information
- School Groups MUST comprise of 20 or more people.
- All School Group bookings are subject to the Perisher Booking Terms and Conditions that are available here.
- School Group bookings need to be received at least 14 days prior to arrival and final payments received at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- All School Group booking requests are subject to availability and can be changed at Perisher's absolute discretion.
- School Group pricing is only for those groups that ski and board together.
- All tickets must start on the same day and be for the same duration.
- School Group pricing is not available to those who arrive on different days, stay different durations, require different tickets and/or lesson types starting on different days.
- School Group pricing applies for students in school up to and including Year 12.
- School Groups receive one free of charge adult lift ticket for every 10 students who purchase lift tickets or bundles including a lift ticket, provided the group meets the minimum size requirements.
- Where the School Group has booked to participate in snowsports lesson inclusive packages, it is an absolute requirement to accurately reflect the number of students and the break-up of skiing and snowboarding participants in the confirmation sent to Perisher at least 14 days prior to arrival. Perisher will rely on this information to determine the number of instructors to be assigned to your group in accordance with NSW Department of Education guidelines for outdoor activities.
- Perisher will endeavour to accommodate any changes in the total number of participants and/or their breakup between skiing and snowboarding subject to the availability of Instructors but is unable to guarantee its ability to do so.
- Perisher requires a minimum of eight students of the same ability, age and discipline per instructor. If your School Group has smaller numbers of students at different ability levels, students from multiple schools may be merged together, students may be placed in the lesson of most similar ability level or where available, students may need to be placed in a public snowsports lesson.
- Where an additional afternoon snowsports lesson has been requested, the Perisher Snowsports School will endeavour to assign the same instructor that took the students in the morning, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Students are not permitted to change between skiing and snowboarding lessons without the prior consent of the Perisher Snowsports School.
- School Groups booking lesson inclusive packages cannot be guaranteed preferred lesson times at the time of booking. Lesson times will be confirmed by the Perisher Snowsports School 7 days prior to arrival.
- School group hire equipment collection must be at the designated hire outlet specified on the Group Booking Confirmation provided by Perisher 7 days prior to arrival. These locations will typically be at Bullocks Flat, Smiggin Holes or The Station.
Lunch Supplied by Perisher
- The lunch area available to School Groups is typically located in the Blue Cow Bistro.
- Lunches are provided to adults and students are at the one price. There is one free of charge lunch for every 10 School Group members who purchase lunch.
- Lunch examples are a guide on what will be on offer, not all options may be available on the requested days.
- Lunch times must be booked in and are at 45 minute intervals.
- Lunch order requirements, including any special dietary requirements, must be pre-booked at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- All bookings must be received by Perisher via Perisher's on-line booking form that is available here.
- If the date(s) requested in the booking is available, Perisher will reserve the date(s) and issue a booking confirmation at which time, a contract will be established between the parties and the parties will be bound to these General Terms & Conditions for Group Bookings.
- The number of students, teachers and/or accompanying adult supervisors must be confirmed by the School Group and received in writing by Perisher at least 14 days prior to arrival.
Securing Your Booking
- Full payment for the balance of the booking is required 7 days prior to arrival.
- School Group bookings must be paid with one payment per group; individual payments will not be accepted.
- Perisher accepts:
- Visa and Mastercard;
- Bank/Company/Business/Association or School Cheques - cheques should be made payable to Perisher Blue Pty Ltd; and
- Direct Deposit:
|Name:||Perisher Blue Pty Ltd|
- If the School Group cancels a booking for any reason whatsoever, it will forfeit any monies paid in respect of that booking.
Acknowledgement of Risks and Undertaking
- The School Group Organiser acknowledges and agrees that alpine snow sports activities, including skiing, snowboarding, using lifts, snowtubing, tobogganing and snow play as described in Perisher's Terms and Conditions and risk warning, are dangerous recreational activities within the meaning of the Civil Liability Act, 2002 (NSW) and further acknowledges that all such activities are undertaken at the participants own risk and subject to certain risk warnings and the Alpine Responsibility Code click here.
- The School Group Organiser undertakes to notify all parties to the School Group booking of Perisher's Terms and Conditions including applicable risk warnings and the Alpine Responsibility Code; and further agrees to indemnify Perisher against all claims, demands, losses or liability of any kind arising from any failure to comply with this undertaking.