School Group Booking Conditions
- School Groups MUST comprise of 20 or more students.
- In addition to these School Group Booking Conditions, all School Group bookings are subject to the Booking Terms and Conditions that are available here.
- Due to COVID-19 and the potential for social distancing-based capacity restrictions at our resorts in 2021, initial School Group capacity limits will be introduced to key dates across the season. Capacity will be managed as 'first in first served', with potential for capacity on specific dates to be increased or decreased as we draw nearer to the snow season.
- School Group bookings need to be received at least 30 days prior to arrival, final numbers confirmed 14 days prior to arrival and arrangements for final payment received at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- All School Group booking requests are subject to availability and can be changed at our absolute discretion.
1.1. Securing Your Booking
- All bookings must be received via the online booking form that is available here.
- If the requested booking date(s) are available, we will reserve the date(s) and issue a booking confirmation within 30 days of the booking request, at which time, a contract will be established between the parties and the parties will be bound to these School Group Booking Conditions.
- The number of students, teachers and/or accompanying adult supervisors by package type and duration (days) must be confirmed by the School Group and received in writing at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- The full name and date of birth of each student, teacher and/or accompanying adult supervisor must be provided to us when numbers are confirmed at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Full Payment is due a minimum of 7 days prior to your arrival. School Group bookings must be paid with one payment per group; individual payments will not be accepted.
- Perisher only accepts direct deposit for payment:
|Name:||Perisher Blue Pty Ltd|
1.3 Booking Changes and Cancellations
- Final invoice amounts will be based on the student and adult numbers confirmed by the School Group 14 days prior to arrival.
- If the School Group amends or cancels a booking for any reason whatsoever within the 14-day period prior to arrival, it will forfeit any monies paid in respect of that booking.
- Invoicing will be determined on the student and adult numbers confirmed 14 days prior to arrival. There will be no refunds for unused tickets after that time.
- In the event of an injury or illness that prevents a group member from making further use of their purchased product, a credit will be issued consistent with the remaining value of the product.
- Injury or illness must be verified via medical documentation (i.e. medical certificate dated as soon as reasonably possible, that states the injury or illness prevents the group member from continuing to ski or ride for the duration of their purchased product) presented to a Ticket Office or via email to the Groups Coordinator within 5 days of the completion of your booking.
2.1 Group Size Requirements and FOC Tickets
- School Group pricing is only for those groups that ski and board together.
- All tickets must start on the same day and be for the same duration.
- School Group pricing is not available to those who arrive on different days, stay different durations, require different tickets and/or lesson types starting on different days.
- School Group pricing applies for students in school up to and including Year 12.
- School Groups receive one free of charge adult lift ticket for every 10 students who purchase lift tickets or bundles including a lift ticket, provided the group meets the minimum size requirements.
2.2 Ticket Collection
- School Group ticket collection must be at the designated ticket office specified on the Group Booking Confirmation.
2.3 Lost or Stolen Tickets / Replacement Tickets
- If a student loses their assigned RFID pass there is a $5 replacement fee. Payment is required at time of replacement.
3. Snowsports Lessons:
3.1 Lesson Duration and Participation Requirements
- All participants in snowsports lessons must wear an accredited ski or snowboard helmet.
- Where the School Group has booked to participate in snowsports lesson inclusive packages, it is an absolute requirement to accurately reflect the number of students and the break-up of skiing and snowboarding participants in the confirmation sent to us at least 14 days prior to arrival. This information will be relied upon to determine the number of instructors to be assigned to your group in accordance with NSW Department of Education guidelines for outdoor activities.
- A minimum of 8 students of the same ability, age and discipline is required per instructor. If your School Group has smaller numbers of students at different ability levels or disciplines, students from multiple schools may be merged together, students may be placed in the lesson of most similar ability level, or where available, students may need to be placed in a public snowsports lesson.
- Students are not permitted to change between skiing and snowboarding lessons without the prior consent of the Snowsports School.
- Where an additional afternoon snowsports lesson has been requested, the Snowsports School will endeavour to assign the same instructor that took the students in the morning lesson, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
3.2 Confirmation of Lesson Times and Location
- School Group booking lesson time requests cannot be guaranteed. Upon receipt of the final participant numbers and details, Perisher’s Snowsports School representatives will confirm lesson location, lesson time and instructor numbers.
4. Equipment Rental:
4.1 Equipment Collection
- Equipment rental registration forms are required at least 14 days prior to arrival; the registration from must be sent electronically.
- Equipment rental collection must be at the designated rental outlet at the time arranged and specified on the Group Booking Confirmation.
- Equipment numbers between ski and snowboard must reflect the confirmed student breakdown for ski and snowboard lessons booked and cannot be changed at time of collection without the prior consent of the Perisher Snowsports School.
4.2 Equipment Return
- Rental equipment must be returned to the rental outlet that it was collected from unless prior arrangements have been made.
5. Lunch Supplied by Perisher:
- The lunch area available to School Groups is typically located in the Blue Cow Bistro or via Ski Rock located in the Perisher Centre, Perisher Valley.
Lunches provided to adults and students are at the one price. There is one free of charge lunch for every 10 School Group members who purchase lunch.
Lunch examples are offered as a guide to what will be on offer; not all options may be available on the requested days.
Lunch times must be pre-booked and are set at 45-minute intervals.
Lunch order requirements, including any special dietary requirements, must be pre-booked at least 14 days prior to arrival
6. Acknowledge of Risks and Undertaking:
- The School Group Organiser acknowledges and agrees that alpine snow sports activities, including skiing, snowboarding, using lifts, snowtubing, tobogganing and snow play as described in our Terms and Conditions and risk warning, are dangerous recreational activities within the meaning of the Civil Liability Act, 2002 (NSW) and further acknowledges that all such activities are undertaken at the participants own risk and subject to certain risk warnings and the Alpine Responsibility Code click here.
- The School Group Organiser undertakes to notify all parties of the School Group booking of these School Group Booking Conditions, Perisher's Terms and Conditions including applicable risk warnings and the Alpine Responsibility Code, and further agrees to indemnify Perisher against all claims, demands, losses or liability of any kind arising from any failure to comply with this undertaking.