So, you’re planning a trip to Perisher? Check out our tips and tricks below! We've done the legwork for you & put together all the things you need know to make your trip one to remember.
SAVE TIME WITH THESE SNOW HACKS
- CLICK, COLLECT, RIDE: After purchasing your lift tickets online, hit the slopes faster by collecting your tickets at our lift ticket pick up machines then head straight to the lifts. Make sure to have your QR code ready to scan at one of our machines when you arrive in resort.
- PICK UP YOUR RENTALS EARLY: Collect your rentals the afternoon before your first day on the slopes! Find out more here. Buy rentals early and save up to 35% when you buy online at least 7 day ahead!
- PLAN YOUR ROUTE TO THE SLOPES: It only takes 10 minute to arrive at Perisher Valley from Bullocks Flat via Skitube. Make the most of loads of free parking and cut down on your travel time. Heading to the slopes this weekend? Take the bus from Jindabyne to Perisher.
TO LESSON OR NOT?
Lessons are a great way to introduce yourself to the snow, or to brush up on your skills. When in doubt – say yes to a lesson! Travelling with family or friends? Our private lessons can cater for up to 6 people. Make sure to book your lesson online and as early as possible to lock in your preferred dates.
Already locked in your lesson, click here for some tips and tricks to prepare.
CHECK EVERYTHING OFF THIS LIST
Before leaving for your trip make sure you’ve checked all these items off the list!
1 Week OutMake sure your gear and clothing are ready to pack. Here’s a few items you will need
- Waterproof snow pants and jacket (you can hire these also!)
- Snow gloves and goggles
- Warm under layers
- Your comfiest lounge wear
- If you're dining out, something warm to wear!
- Appropriate, waterproof shoes - sneakers and snow don’t match