Apply For a Grant
Are you a not-for-profit organisation that focuses on youth development or environmental sustainability in the Snowy Mountains? If so, we are interested in potentially partnering with you through the annual EpicPromise grant program.
How We Give
Vail Resorts supports our EpicPromise partnerships through a combination of cash grants, product donations and volunteer time.
We provide both cash grants and in-kind support to bolster programs and/or fundraising events. Please consider all of your organisation's needs for the entire year (both cash and in-kind) and group them into one request.
What We Support
Our EpicPromise grants and donations focus on youth programs and environmental initiatives that impact our local communities. We require a mid-year progress update and end of year report for all cash grants and for all in-kind donations valued more than $1,000. In addition, we ask our nonprofit partners to help us promote our partnership locally and measure the impact of our dollars in a variety of ways.
We do not:
- Provide support for capital projects
- Support individual fundraising efforts like Relay for Life or individual classrooms
- Support religious organisations whose focus is religious education or that teaches religion in any way
- Support organisations - neither with cash or in-kind donations - that fall outside our focus areas or local communities
How to Apply
Please fill out the application form below. We will review all applications and announce awards within a couple months of the application deadline. A few other tips:
- Please think creatively about how Vail Resorts might support your organisation through product donations like lift tickets, ski passes, hire gear and lessons. These items can be just as valuable as cash, offsetting program expenses and/or generating support at fundraising events.
- If you are asking for both cash support and product donation, you will be required to fill out two grant applications. Please title both grant applications clearly so we can differentiate between the two (ie: "Kids Group Cash Application" and "Kids Group Product Application").