Frequently Asked Questions

New Applicants

How do I apply for a position?
  • Click on the title of the position that you wish to apply for.
  • Check the job description and click on 'Apply for Job' to start your application
How do I attach a Resume?

Click "Browse" and click on the document you wish to attach. You must click on the "Attach" button to upload your resume. You have correctly attached your resume if you can see the document name under "Your Attachments:"

How do I log into the Online Portal?

Use your email address and password to log back into your account at any time. If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address into the LogIn ID text box and click "Forgotten your Password?". Your password will be sent to your email address.

Can I attach a new Resume?

Yes. You may log onto your account and upload a new Resume and update any of your personal details at any time.

Can I attach separate cover letters if I am applying for more than one position?

To submit a revised cover letter, please email your letter to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

How can I check on the status of my application?

Select 'Apply', 'Continue with Application' and enter your details under Previous Applicants, click 'Login'.

Can I change my email address?

Yes. To change your email address, log into PerisherJobs and go into My Details. Enter your new email address in the email address text box.

Please note: This does not change your login ID. You must continue logging in with your previous email address.

My password is not working.

If you have tried to log in and have 5 failed attempts your account will lock automatically. To unlock your account, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . We will unlock your account and send you a new password to use temporarily. Once logged back into your account, go to My Details and reset your password.

I'm having trouble in the Vacancies section.
  • The search text box is case sensitive. Please use a capital letter for the first letter of the title of the position you wish to search for.
  • If a blank screen appears after viewing a position or clicking on a position title, click on Vacancies at the top of the screen, and then on your position title of choice. Contact Human Resources if you continue to have issues in this section.
Can I apply for more than one advertised position?

Yes, we advise you apply for no more than three (3) vacancies at any one time. If you have been listed as unsuccessful for one position, you may apply to another position by:

  • Viewing the position of interest.
  • Clicking 'Add to My Jobs' and completing the additional questions asked.
What is the interview format?

Interviews for our seasonal positions will be conducted via Sonru in a video style interview.  If you are successful in gaining an interview you will be sent an invitation to attend an interview time set aside for that position.  The benefit of a Sonru interview is that you can complete your interview at a time that suits you within 5-7 days of receiving your invitation.

Is there public transport in Jindabyne?

There is no public transport between Jindabyne and the the ski fields. We suggest that if you are not bringing a car to Jindabyne that you use any of the number of local Facebook pages to connect with others who are in the same boat. Our experience is that once you arrive to Jindabyne and Perisher, you will meet work colleagues to carpool with.  For further information about how you can relocate to Jindabyne please click here.

Rates of pay.

Perisher is governed by the Alpine Resorts Award and majority of our Winter Seasonal vacancies will operate under this award.

New and Returning Staff

How do I change my password in my Employee profile?

There are two ways to change your password:

  • If you know what your current password is, log on to your profile and select the 'Settings' tab at the top of the page, then follow the prompts.
  • If you have forgotten your password, select 'Forgotten Password' on the employee login screen. A new temporary password will be sent to your email.
How do I find the activities I need to complete?

Logon to your employee profile, then find the 'Action Required' header, where tasks to complete are displayed.

Can I check the activities I've completed?

Yes – on the right hand side of the 'Action Required' tab is another tab titled 'Complete Activities'. Here you can toggle between 'Active Activities' and 'Complete Activities'. Select 'Complete Activities' to view your e-signed documents/activities.

How do I know if I've completed all my activities?

When you are logged into your employee profile, all completed activities will display under the header “Completed Activities”.  Any activities that are not completed will sit under the 'Action Required' tab. 

How do I edit my Employee information?

Log into your employee profile and select the word 'Edit' in blue next to the header title 'Employee Information'.

Why won't my Employee information I've entered save?

Double check that you haven't missed inputting data into a mandatory field. Mandatory fields are identified with red text on the page.

  • The following error message will display above the 'Save' button at the top of the page if you have missed a mandatory field: Error: Invalid Data.Review all error messages below to correct your data.
  • Here's an example of an error message, which you'll see below the field/s requiring data: Date Of Birth dd/mm/yyyy is not specified.Complete the required information and select 'Save'.
The Employee information I've entered will not save.

Double check that you have entered all data into a mandatory field. Mandatory fields are identified with red text on the page.

Offers & Contracts

What should I do if my contract details are incorrect?

Email a copy of your qualifications/certificates to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. along with details of your concern and your HR Advisor will address the issue and reply to you in a timely manner.

Can I apply to work for a different department?

Depending on the vacancies within the department and your skills/ability, you may be able to transfer departments. You will need to log into the Perisher Jobs website and submit your application for the department you would like to change to.  If you would like to discuss the change, you can either email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call 02 6459 4600.


Perisher attempts to provide the most up-to-date information available for our international employees.

It is your responsibility to ensure you are not in breach of any Immigration laws. Please familiarise yourself with the Department of Home Affairs website at

I think my Visa is about to expire. What should I do?

Regardless of whether you're employed on a Working Holiday, Work & Holiday, Spousal or any other form of Australian visa, it's your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient rights to work in Australia. If you think your visa is due to expire soon, you will need to contact the Department of Home Affairs.

As part of your employment, Perisher requires you to supply a copy of the bio page of your current passport along with a copy of your visa indicating your Visa Grant Number and your work entitlements. You will not be able to commence work with Perisher until you've provided this information.

Perisher requires you to have a visa with sufficient time remaining on it to cover you to work for the majority of the season. Perisher will take note of your visa expiry date and you will not be able to work beyond this date unless you have made other visa arrangements.

How can I extend my Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417)?

In order to extend your first Australian Working Holiday Visa for another 12 months, you need to meet certain criteria for age and type of work undertaken while in Australia. For further information, contact the Department of Home Affairs.


What should I do if I have changed my banking details since I first filled out my profile?

To ensure your details are updated in the Payroll system you need to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your new details. Updating them on your employee profile will not change them in the Payroll system if you do this after accepting your contract.

Who do I contact if I have a payroll enquiry?

Speak to your Supervisor or Manager who will contact the Payroll department. Ensure you've entered all the required employment information (including e-signing your contract, entering the correct bank details etc) into your employee profile. If you've done this, and you still haven't received your pay, you believe you have received an incorrect amount of funds or if you made a mistake with your bank details. Please do not contact Payroll directly with a payroll enquiry.  

Can I make changes to my TFN Declaration form?

The amount of tax calculated on your wages is based on the information you provided in your TFN declaration and corresponds to the ATO tax scales. If you think you've filled out the TFN declaration incorrectly you will need to complete a withholding declaration form which can be collected from Human Resources. Any tax that is overpaid based on your answers to your TFN declaration cannot be reversed, as this has already been paid to the ATO.

Can I contribute part of my wages to be paid into my nominated super fund?

Yes. First ensure your nominated super fund is a compliant fund that Perisher is able to pay into. Then provide HR/Payroll with details of how much is to be deducted from your wages each week.

When do employer/employee super contributions get paid into my nominated fund?

All contributions are paid monthly into your nominated superannuation account.

Why have I not received my payslip via email?

Check that This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view is saved as a safe contact in your email address book and ensure the email hasn't been delivered to your spam folder. 

Why can't I open/view the payslip attachment on my smart phone?

Not all smart phones are able to process the attachments. Ensure your phone has an up-to-date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF reader), or check your email on a computer.

Perisher Jobs
Quick View
Top:14.3 ° c
Village:16.6 ° c
Perisher Valley
22km/h | E